Requests welcome (carniviousduck)

Thanks. That’s the saddest thing I could think of.

1 Like

Maybe some art of people’s fluffies? Regardless of if you draw mine it would be cool to see your take on others characters! :slight_smile:

My character Snack: Snack ref [By CyclopsBurger]

1 Like

If I had to pick one thing for CD to deplict from my fluffyverse - that I have revealed thus far anyway - it would be a fluffy in a legboard or skinning harness, ecstatic about going to skettiland, just before the knife is drawn across its throat.

But that might be too grim even for CD. So…lemme think.

• Feral herd numming on wild berries (with or without “observers” keeping tabs/looking for opportunities)
  • Ferals trying to cross a river (you can guess how this could go)
  • Ferals sheltering in a garbage dump (or a tire dump) that might or might not have “observers” and/or slowly catching fire (complete with obligatory “nu smeww pwetty”)
  • Dancie fluffies (with or without their garbage waving about) (possibly dancing on the wrong end of a pea shooting range - you win a prize if you nail their garbage)

I might think of other stuff later.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mass effect Fluffy collectors.

Harbinger: “Assuming direct control of this foal.”

1 Like

A fluffy sized spider catching and eating a herd

1 Like

Huh~ I actually dont think i’ve ever seen it before…

Duck fluffies?

Float on the water, bills, general duck feathering/fluff multicolor patterns.
Then it can either be a second set of duck legs for the front and they’re all either pegasus/alicorns with back wings. Or the front legs are a pair of primary wings but due to being part fluffy they need to use primary and secondary to obtain basic flight unlike a regular duck.

1 Like

We need more human fluffy sex especially with futas

Or you could do a fluffy drawing tutorial!

2 Likes

Your request is served

1 Like

A Smarty with tinnitus from being punished with an airhorn by a Hugbox owner who’s utterly sick of his cheap shit.

1 Like

[Holds out hand with fluffy foal for ducky friend] a gift, or an offering

1 Like

Sees the tiddies

Sees the schlong
vader

Then again, a drawing tutorial doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

1 Like

A fluffy finds a jar of honey and tries to eat it while getting completely covered by it in the process. The fluffy hears and then sees a pack of mice. Being naive, the fluffy thinks they’re all new friends as they start tickling the fluffy and licking the honey off. Then the fluffy screes in pain as the mice start to eat it alive.

2 Likes

Yay, more idea requests! Here are some that would work well in your style:

-Derpy sitting on christmas tree, re-enacted with a fluffy as expected.

-Pillowfluff in a nutrigel habitat, eating itself face down into a hole.

-Fluffy getting maced in the poopy-place.

-A fluffy junkie licking a 9-volt battery for kicks.

1 Like

A fluffy wearing a cup/groin protector asking where @Foxhoarder is hiding.

4 Likes

Teaching a fluffy to smoke cigarettes
Or forcing them to do it for science
Fluffies doing drugs

2 Likes

Fluffy dr phil, “dummeh nu pwetty, dummeh am di’ gus ding, smawty am gonna gib 'ou foweba sweepies, gib smawty too hundwed sketties”

2 Likes

This idea has been stuck in my head for too long

1 Like

A fluffy dr Phil would be pretty funny. So would a fluffy Maury or Jerry Springer.