Returned part 2. (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Really didn’t expect to make this more than a 2 parter yet here we are. Next chapter will focus on Marty’s new life as a dummeh shelter fluffy. Hope you folk enjoy.

“NU DADDEH NU! NU TAKE MAWTY BACK TA SHEWTEW! MAWTY WUB OU!”
You plead. Daddeh can’t really be taking you back to the shelter could he? Is he even allowed to? Many forevers ago when you were just a babbeh nice lady told you that once you left the shelter it meant wub an skettis for all fowevews. Nice lady wouldn’t lie. No. This is a trick. Dummeh Daddeh thinks he can trick Marty.

“Hmph. Dummeh Daddeh tuwn metah munstah awound! Gu backsies ta housie! DAT MAWTY HOUSIE!”
Your Daddeh hits the box which knocks you over.
“THAT! That is exactly why you’re going back. You’re a horrible fluffy. You hurt my leg and then demanded me to be a slave. No more. You are nothing but ungrateful. You are going STRAIGHT BACK!”

You shake. Daddeh sounds serious. He couldn’t be. You weren’t a bad fluffy. He just wasn’t giving you what you deserved.
“Buh… Buh Daddeh. Mawty wub ou!”
Daddeh doesn’t even look at you.
“Well I DON’T love you. Not anymore. Don’t call me daddy. You’re not my fluffy anymore.”
You make scaredy peepees in the sorry box.
“Buh… BUUHUUHUUUUU! MAWTY NEE DADDEH! NEE NUMMIES! NEE TOYSIES! NEE SOFTY SWEEPY PWACE AN SKETTIS! AWW MAWTY STUFF IS AT HOUSIE!” MAWTYS TEEBEE AN SAFEWOOM! WUB TEEBEE AN SAFEWOOM!"

“None of that is yours. It’s all mine. It was never yours. All of those toys and everything in that safe room don’t belong to you anymore. Only good Fluffies get my safe room.”
He says.
“Buh-buh Mawty am gud fwuffy! Mawty best fwuffy! Mummah say so! Mawty bestest babbeh!”
Your daddy looks at you.
“Well… That explains a lot. Wish they would that when I adopted you. That also explains the whole smarty thing.”

“Am sowwy Daddeh! Am sowwy bout evewyfing! Pwease! Take Mawty back homesies?”
Your daddy groans. He pulls off to the side of the road.
“Maybe I’m overreacting. Marty. I’ll give you one more chance.”

“Weawy? YAAAY! MAWTY WUB CHANCEYS! Mawty wiww be gud fwuffy Daddeh!.. Did ou get Mawty mawe foh Enfies?”
Daddy looks down.
“Marty how can you even ask that? Of course not. I’m not getting you a fuckbuddy.”

“UUUUGH DUMMEH DADDEH TAKE SOWWY POOPIES!”

Immediately we cut to the shelter as your daddeh pulls into the parking lot. Now with a new stain on his shirt. He opens the door on his metah munstah and starts carrying you inside.

“NU DADDEH NU! GIB ONE MOH CHANCEY! MAWTY WUB OU! WUB! OU! MAWTY NEE HOUSIE AN TOYSIE! SHEWTEW NU WIKE BIG FWUFFIES! PWEASE DADDEH PWEASE!”
You continue to scream as your daddy walks in and sits the box down on the counter.
“Yes I would like to surrender this fluffy.”
He’s really doing it. He brought you back.

“Reason why sir?”
You recognize that voice. It’s Nice Lady
“PWEASE NICE WADY PWEASE! TEWW DADDEH DAT MAWTY NEE HIS HOUSIE AN TOYSIES AN SKETTIS! STIWW WUB DADDEH! STIWW WUB DADDEH!”

“… One he has smarty syndrome. Two… Well I think it’s best to just show you.”
Your daddy pulls up his pant leg to show nice lady the now healing small yet deep puncture wound.
“Oh. Yes I see that’s definitely a good reason. He’s lucky. Most shelters would have him put down for that but we try our best to rehabilitate smarties.”

You quit screaming. Your talky place has big hurties. You cry and suck on your binky.
“Huuhuuhuu Mawty wan watchy teebee. Weggy show on wite nao. Pwease take Mawty backsies ta pwetty housie!”

“Yeah I actually got him from here. I guess made the mistake of getting a young foal without really knowing how to raise them.”
You just wanna go home. You feel awful. You suck on your binky trying to calm yourself down.
“Well we don’t encourage returns but we understand. Actually I remember this batch of foals. The mother was… Well let’s just say she didn’t get adopted.”
You perk up.
She just mentioned mummah. Is she still here? Maybe your bwuddas an sissies are still here too!

“Do you want a replacement?”
She asks.
“Maybe eventually. I really need to think it over because I do love Fluffies but I think I should have done more research. I didn’t realize they could turn bad this fast.”
Meanie Daddeh still saying how bad of a fluffy you are. You wanna yell more but your talky place has wowstest owies. At least you still have your binky.

“Well let’s fill out the surrendering paperwork then we’ll get you on your way.”
It’s your last chance. Daddeh’s about to leave. You don’t care that your talky place hurts. You yell as loud as your now rhaspy voice can go.
“NUUUU! NU WEEEAAAVE! DADDEH! DADDEH! BABBEH NEE OU! NU WAN BE DUMMEH SHEWTEW BABBEH! AM DADDEH’S BABBEH! BUUHUUHUU! Pwease nu weave Mawty! Mawty nee daddy! Mawty wub Daddeh! Mawty am gud fwuffy dat makes gud poopies! Pwease nu weave Mawty heew. Pwease… Take Mawty homesies.”

Your Daddeh looks at you and walks over to you. He listened. He really listened. He’s gonna take you home. You instinctively put your arms up for good upsies.
“Won’t be needing this.”
Daddeh says as he slips off your pwetty collar.
“Buh… Buh Daddeh… Why?”
He puts your pwetty collar in his pocket.
“Because you don’t mean any of it Marty. If I took you back to MY home right now you’d go right back to being horrible. You never made good poopies and I have the carpet stains to prove it. You’re only sad because you’re losing all the pretty things that I bought you. Well. They aren’t yours now. Neither is this collar. Neither is that binky.”
He points towards your precious binky that you’ve had since you were a foal.
“NU TAKE BINKY FWEN!”
You yell and hide it behind you.

“If I wanted it it’d never go in the box with you… I release you Marty… Goodbye.”
Daddeh says as he finishes the paperwork. As he walks towards the door you put your hoof out about to protest but realize it’s useless. Now you’re just a big dummeh shelter fluffy.
“Come on big guy. Let’s get you processed.”
Nice lady says.

Nice lady brings you into a big room and puts you into a big metal tub.
“We’re gonna need to do something about this horn considering you used it to attack a human.”
She reaches into a tool bag and pulls out a big noisy toy that your Daddeh called a horn file.
“NU! Nu touch pwetty hown! Hown is what makes fwuffy Speciaw!”
She holds you still with one surprisingly strong hand and looks you in the eyes.
“Look. Either you let me file it down or I chop it off. I’m NOT gonna have you attacking my staff or other Fluffies with it.”

“Pwease dun take pwetty hown! Wiww wet nice wady fiwe it.”
She takes the file to the top of your horn. You hear the auto file start up and make scaredy poopies in the sink.
“NU! NOISY SCAWY!”

“SIT STILL YA LITTLE- FUCK!!!”
With one thud you look down and see the entire top half of your pwetty hown fallen down beside you.
“N-NUUUU! PWETTY HOOOWN! NICE WADY WIE! WIE TA FWUFFY! NEE PWETTY HOWN TO ATTWACT PWETTY MAWES!”
The nice lady looks down at you.
“If you would have sat STILL you would still have your dumb horn.”
Nice lady gives you a bath while you still gaze at your precious horn. You knew it was what made you special because mummah told you when you were a babbeh.

Nice lady finally picks you up and dries you off. It doesn’t feel like Huggies like how your Daddeh dried you off.
“OWIES! NU PUWW PWETTY FWUFF!”
You protest. Finally after many fluff huwties she sits you down on a table and looks at you.

“Alright little guy. Look I have this talk with all new adult Fluffies we get but you’re a bit different. Legally I have to label you as a return. That already puts you at a disadvantage. I don’t have to label you with smarty syndrome unless I see you show signs of it. I DO however have to label you as showing aggressive tendencies for attacking your previous owner. I’m not gonna lie Marty. It’s not looking good.”
Nice lady never talked to you like this when you were a babbeh.

“Buh… Ou tink Mawty get nyu Daddeh? Wiff nyu housie?”
She puts her not hoofsie on her forehead.
“Marty you’re not understanding. By all means you are a bad fluffy. People don’t want bad Fluffies… But that’s never stopped us from trying. Now I’m gonna put this in a way you can understand. Are you ready to listen?”
You nod your thinky pwace yes and suck on binky.

“You have thirty bright times to find a new mommy or daddy. If you don’t you get forever sleepies. I’ll help you but you have to try.”
You spit out binky.
“Nu wan fowevew sweepies! Am gud babbeh! Mummahs bestest!”

“You’re not a baby. Don’t tell people you were a bestest baby. That’s bad. People hate bestest babies because they’re spoiled brats. That’s why your mother despite being excellent colors never got adopted.”
“Mummah stiww hewe!?! Is bwuddas an sissies hewe tu!?!”
She frowns at you.
“Your brothers and sisters all got adopted out and DIDN’T get returned. Your mother didn’t get adopted because we saw her mistreating foals in the nursery. Refusing to feed any but her “bestest” after you. Your mother was euthanized… Or given forever sleepies.”
Nice lady gives you a stern look. Mummah really was gone.
“Buh… Buh Mawty am mummahs bestest.”

“You were her bestest in your litter. She had another bestest after you. She got herself knocked up immediately after you were born that way we wouldn’t put her up for adoption. Which by the way that’s our number one rule. No special Huggies. At all. We’re in the business of finding homes for existing Fluffies. Not making more. God help me if I see you trying to enf anything I’ll have your little lumps cut off.”

“NU! NEE WUMPS! WUB WUMPS! NU AM UDDA BESTEST BABBEH! MAWTY AM BESTEST!”
She looks at her phone.
“It’s getting close to lunch time. Look. You are a terrible fluffy. But with all your issues I’ll get a heck of a bonus if I get you adopted. So I’ll help but you have to promise to help too. Be cute, dance, or try to look as pitiful as possible. That’s the only way you’re gonna get adopted.”
She puts her not hoofsie out towards you. Your Daddeh showed you this once. He called it shake.
You put your hoofsie on hers.
“Mawty pwomise.”

“Good. Now. Let’s get you settled in. You’ll be in the adult fluffy pin for now. Let’s hope we get you out of here before you have to go in a last chance enclosure.”

Returned Finale

37 Likes

May Marty suffer for the rest of his pathetic existence. And fuck smarties like him.

5 Likes

A tantrum throwing eejit with half a horn, a superiority complex, a hard-on and a fuckin binkie in his mouth.

I honestly do not see the point in even trying

6 Likes

Shes not getting that bonus :shrug:

3 Likes

i will waiting for the next chapter my boy.

1 Like

hope he dosen’t get adopted

2 Likes

I truly hope the rest of the fluffies don’t put up with his shit and show him hell before he dies. It would be nice if they had proof to show him of his mummah having a new bestest, or better yet footage of her being euthanized. Though that’s probably too crazy and I don’t expect that at all lmao, great story.

2 Likes

Make sure his pen happens to be one that has a nice view of the forever sleepies room, so he can watch all the other bad fluffies go there and never come out, knowing every day is one step closer to his own inevitable visit.

Honestly though, this shelter I can’t see being in business for very long. Putting unfixed adult fluffies together in one pen from the sounds of it and EXPECTING them to NOT enf? A policy encouraging employees to flog off problem fluffies on unsuspecting would-be owners, resulting in almost certain issues and angry returns? Keeping information away from people that would be very helpful, like ‘bestest babbeh’ status? Shelter’s gonna gain a reputation for problem merchandise and given everyone and their mom has a fluffy breeding business on the booru, it’ll wind up being only visited by abusers looking for victims.

Which lets be honest would be the only acceptable ‘new owner’ for Marty.

5 Likes

This gonna be fun ,given he is a smarty that promised wont last.

Guess they better update the rules of no smarty or bestest any sign of spoiling should be removed.

1 Like

That’s a good idea showing smarty and bad bestesh what going “foweba sweepies” looks like, burning inferno :smiling_imp: would have shock em a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah I should have elaborated on that one more. The adult fluffy pin is technically one pin but it has a wall in the middle separating the stallions and mares. The no special Huggies rule is just there to try and scare them from trying to get into the other pin and or raping other stallions. Imma go more into detail on it in part 3. His mom found a way to get pregnant again because she’s a sneaky bitch and is the reason it’s a wall instead of a see through fence separating the pins. I Should have taken more time to give detail on that one :sweat_smile: . Especially considering I’m planning on using this shelter in more stories.

6 Likes

Unsalvageable. Yeet!

1 Like

love your work so much btw :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :glee:

Ah that would make more sense! Separating the fluffies via gender is a pretty decent plan, though given its fluffies I’m also not surprised about the issue with it having to be a wall either. Reminds me of the story about a farmer having to sell a litter of half Berkshire pigs and half Vietnamese Pot Bellied pigs- turned out the female pot bellied pig had been hanging around just outside the purebred Berkshire male’s pen and he’d done the deed through an electric fence. And this was the SECOND time it happened…

Looking forward to seeing more stories!

3 Likes

Yeah, if you can’t teach them ( and most smarties and bestesh won’t learn ), make them fear the consequences and MAYBE they’ll improve a little.

Or we’re just doing it to be mean to them since they’re unsalvagable brats >:D

1 Like

Marty is going to watch helplessly from death row as another bestest goes out the door, just like the green fluffy did with him.

1 Like

gosh i love this, owner got a new good fluffy and the happy good fluffy gets all it needs as the smartie gets punished.