Returned. part 1 (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Don’t know if I’m gonna make part 2 abuse,sandbox, or both. I hope ya folks enjoy. And sadly SBS poopy fluffy doesn’t make an appearance.

Our story begins on a fateful Rainy April morning.
Ding dong
The alarm bell rings at Great Wheels Of Sketti fluffy shelter. All the Fluffies in their enclosures begin muttering in excitement as that bell can only mean one thing.
“Nyu Daddeh foh babbeh?”
A blue foal says as she trots to the edge of the foal play pin.
“NU! BE FWUFFIES NYU DADDEH! AM DANCEH FWUFFY! PWEEEAASE SAB FWUFFY! HUUHUU!”
A dark green discount fluffy shouts from his last chance box.

A small pink unicorn colt freshly weened watches as the man walks around the shelter looking at all the Fluffies. This is you.
The nice lady that gives you Nummies walks up to the man.
“Hi welcome to Great Wheels Of Sketti. Do you need assistance?”
The man looks at nice lady and smiles.
“Sure. I’m looking to buy a fluffy. I know I want a foal.”
At the mention of foal the dark green fluffy frowns and walks to the back of his enclosure and sulks.

“Lucky you. We just so happen to have a batch of freshly weened foals in the playpin area over here”
She leads the man over to the nursery. Your blue sister runs up and enthusiastically greets him
“Nice mistah Gon be nyu Daddeh foh babbeh? Gon gib babbeh toysies an skettis an wub?”
The man leans down and pets your sister looking at her closely.
“She’s cute but I’d prefer a colt. Less chance of him running away to have babies in the future.”
The nice lady looks at your sister.
“Sorry little one. He’s not your new daddy.”
She says trying her best to not send the foal into a tantrum.
“… Otay! Babbeh gun go pway an gib bwuddas an Sissy Huggies!”
She trots off.
“Hmm… What about that one?”
He points in your direction. You turn around to see what he’s looking at but nothing’s there. Then it dawns on you.

“… Nice mistah wan babbeh?”
The nice lady walks over and gives you good upsies.
She turns you around and looks at your no nos.
“Eeek! Nu touch Speciaw wumps!”
She sits you down.
“Whelp he’s a colt. A unicorn too.”
You try to walk off to get Huggies from your sister when you’re picked up again.
“I’ll take him. He’s adorable.”
You look at the nice mistah.
“N…Nyu Daddeh?”
He laughs.
“Yes baby. I’ll be your new daddy.”
You have the biggest heart Happies. Nice lady told all babies that a new mommy or daddy meant toysies and sketti Nummies an all the love you can ever want.

“Right this way sir and we’ll get the paperwork.”
As they carry you out you pass the dark green fluffy. You stuck your tongue out at him. He starts to sob. Unknown to you today was his last day to be adopted. Your new daddy could have been his last chance. But you don’t care. You have a new daddy who loves you.
“Babbeh wub nyu Daddeh”

Your new daddy loads you up in his metah munstah. He puts you in a small soft boxie with a blankie that you waste no time wrapping yourself in.
“Fwuffy wub bwankie Huggies.”
Enveloped in your shroud of soft warm bliss you shut your eyes and fall asleep.

Suddenly you’re back in the nursery. You’re momma is holding you in her arms singing.
“Mummah wub babbeh. Babbeh wub mummah. Dwink wots ob miwkies. Gwow big an Stwong.”
Momma sits you down and lets you drink plenty of miwkies from her miwkie pwaces.
“Ou bestest babbeh. Mummah wub ou.”
You coo as you drink. Your sissy tries to drink from mummahs other miwkie pwace.
“NU! Ou wait. Bestes babbeh get fiwst miwkies!”
Your sissy looks up.
" Buh mummah hab two miwkie pwaces. Babbeh hab tummeh huwties."
Mummah huffs.
“Nu cawe! Ou wait tiww aftah bestest babbeh!”
You’ll miss your mummah. Even your miwkie thief bwuddas an sissies. But you know that new daddy will take even better care of you. After all. You’re the bestest babbeh ever.

Suddenly your jerked awake. Daddy’s metah munstah had stopped.
“Alright little guy. Welcome home.”
You giggle in excitement. The housie looks huge. And it was all gonna be yours.
“Bestes housie foh bestest babbeh.”
You mutter to yourself.

Daddie carries you in your box. He walks through the door and through the housie.
You’re amazed. Your little senses are on overload. As soon as he gets through the door it’s instantly warmer. You smell something heavenly and there are bright lights everywhere. You hear other humans talking but they don’t sound like they’re in the room with you. Finally daddy stops and sits you down.
You don’t believe your little eyes.

“Whelp here you go little guy. I worked all week on your new safe room.”
You take in your new environment. It’s beautiful.
The carpet is long and soft. Green like grassies. The walls are a cool blue like the sky with fluffy clouds painted on them. Stars line the ceiling. On the floor is tons and tons of the bestest toysies a babbeh could ever ask for. Blockies, balls, stuffy friends, even Huggie toys specially made for babbehs. The cherry on top was a soft looking pink nestie with a roof and sides big enough for a big fluffy. It was heaven. And it was all yours.
Sob sniffle fan- sniffle fank ou Daddeh. Dis am da bestest safe woom eba! Sob
You give daddy’s hand Huggies. He smiles.
“Hold up little guy. You haven’t even seen the best part yet.”

He pulls out a strange black box and suddenly you hear other Fluffies.
You look up and on the wall is a bigger black box with Fluffies inside.
“Ou am watchin fwuffy teebee! Cuwwentwy ou am watchin BABBEHS! Up next FWUFFY GOT TAWENT! Aftew dat DA WEGGIE SHOW!”

The magic box shows babbehs just like you running and playing.
“This is your very own TV. It’ll keep you company while daddy’s at work.”
You look at the magic box.
" Teebee… Babbeh WUB!"
Daddy smiles.
“Well I guess you can’t call you baby forever. You need a name… Hmm… I’ll call you Marty.”
Name? You have a name? Besides sketti getting a name is the highest honor a fluffy could ever want.
“Babbeh am Mawty?.. YAAAY! MAWTY WUB NYU NAMESIES! Wub Daddeh!”

Daddy played with you all day untill finally darkie time came.
“Alright Marty. Time for bed. Go get in your house.”
You look at daddy.
“Bu… Buh Mawty wan pway?”
“I know ya do little buddy but we can play tomorrow after I get home from work. Goodnight.”
Daddy turns off the big light. When the light goes off the stars on the ceiling light up a bright green making an excellent night light. The Teebee now shows a big fluffy sleeping and is playing soft piano music. You guess it really is time for bed. Your new nestie is soft and the roof and walls make you feel safe. It’s nice and fluffy and almost smells like mummah. You think you’re going to love it here.

~ 2 weeks later ~

“Wub stuffy fwen. Gib stuffy fwen bestest Huggies”
You squeeze your stuffed rabbit as tight as you can. Suddenly you feel something rumbling in your tummy.
Pfft
You look down and see a small pebble of stool under your pretty tail.
“OH NU! BAD POOPIES!.. Oh but nu wan stop pwayin. Wittah box suuuu fah away (2 feet away). Mmmm… Hmph. Mawty am bestest babbeh ebah. Mawty make poopies on fwoow. Mawty poopies aways good poopies.”
And with that you unleash a stream of liquid excrement all over the floor behind you then drag your poopy place across the carpet to clean it. You go back to happily playing with your toys. You start sucking on the pretty pacifier your daddy got you. It’s almost like drinking from your mummahs miwkie pwace again.

A little later you hear your daddy walk in. You immediately run to your safe room door eagerly awaiting your daddy to come in and play.
The door opens and your daddy makes a strange face.
“What’s Wong Daddeh?”
You ask. He immediately walks over to where you made poopies earlier.
“Why didn’t you use the litter box Marty?”
You get a little scared.
“Um-um… It was a asseedent Daddeh. Mawty nu make it to wittah boxie.”

Sigh I guess you are still a baby. You’re not in trouble this time but don’t do it again.”
You smile knowing you got away with it.
“Mawty pwomise.”
Daddeh cleaned up your poopies and you both played till darkie time again.
“Mawty am suuuu smawt. Mawty twick Daddeh. Wonda what ewse Mawty can do?”

You started making bad poopies on the floor whenever you felt like it.
Why not? You were bestest. Daddeh would always clean it up for you.

The next morning you woke up to something smelling great. Your mouth begins to water as the smell gets stronger and stronger. Finally daddy walks in holding a plate.
“Figured it was time you eat something other than kibble little guy. Here ya go. Bacon and eggs.”
You stare and the strange brown sticks on the plate. Next to them were bits of yellow fluff. It almost looks like yellow fluffy fluffy but it smells weird.
“It’s Nummies Marty. Take a bite.”
You hesitantly try a bite of the brown stick. You’re tongue suddenly is covered in a salty and sort of sweet flavor. It’s crispy and has a nice crunch.
“Mmmm… Mawty wub bacey Nummies.”
You say as you happily eat both pieces.
“Try the eggs too Marty.”
You look at the yellow fluff.
" Buh Daddeh. Eggy wook wike fwuffy fwuff. Nu smeww pwetty."
Your daddy looks a little disappointed.
“Come on. Just take a nibble. If you don’t like it you don’t have to eat it.”

You stare at the revolting fluff. You take a tiny bite. It’s actually not bad but the smell is just blech. You spit it out on the carpet.
“HUUHUU! NU TASTE PWETTY!”
You cry.
“Dummeh nu pwetty eggies! Take sowwy hoofsies!”
You rear up in the air and come down on the plate. It shatters under your hoofs. Suddenly your hooves hurt. You look down and
“BOOBOO JUICE! DADDEH HEWP! MEANIE EGGIES HUWT MAWTY!”

One trip to the vet later and your hoofsies are all bandaged up.
“Huuhuu Daddeh! Meanie eggies huwt Mawty. Nu mow eggies!”
The vet yells at Daddeh for giving you something called glass. Daddeh should know better than giving you meanie stuff that huwts hoofsies. Doesn’t he know you’re bestest? Daddeh being dummeh.

~3 weeks later~

Daddeh has been very careful with you since the day you hurt your hooves. No more eggies. Only bacey an waffies foh bwekkyfest. Only thing you don’t like is dinnew. Daddeh gives you icky dry kibble for dinnew.
“Daddeh. Babbeh wan sketti!”
Your Daddeh looks at you.
“You’re not a baby anymore Marty. And sketti day is on Friday. Tonight it’s kibble.”
How dare daddy give bestest Mawty kibble.
“WAN SKETTI NAO!”
You use your horn to tip over the bowl of kibble making it fly everywhere. Dummeh Daddeh cleans it up. He brings you a bowl of hot sketti.
“DAT WITE! MAWTY WAN SKETTI DAY EBEWY DAY!”
You say numming your sketti.

~2 weeks later~

You’re watching fluffy teebee. Your favorite show comes on.
“Wewcom fiwwies an cowts to. DA WEGGIE SHOW!!
Babbehs nee weggies to wun pway an hug!”
You sing along with the pretty mare. You stare at the mare as she runs around the room singing. Her pretty fluff shining. Her miwkie pwaces bouncing. Her pretty tail covering her Speciaw pwace … Before you knew what was going on you were rubbing your Speciaw pwace on your stuffy fwen.

“ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF! GUUUUUD FEEEEWS!”
You don’t know what happened but now some kind of weird sticky peepee wawah is on your stuffy fwen.
“… DADDEH! STUFFY FWEN DIWTY! CUM AN CWEAN!”
You’re daddy walks in and looks at the semen covered stuffed rabbit.
“Eeeww. Did ya really have to use your toy Marty?”
Daddeh holds up the rabbit with one hand.
You look up at Daddeh.

“Daddeh Mawty wan mawe. Wike on fwuffy teebee. Gib bestest fwuffy Mawty mawe.”
Daddeh looks down at you with that blank look he’s had for a few weeks.
“Marty I’m not getting you a ma-”
You cut Daddeh off.
“Dummeh Daddeh gib maWTY A MAWE WITE NAO!”
You say stomping your hoof.
“I have let you get away with so much shit. I’m not getting you a fuck buddy.”
You’ve never heard Daddeh use bad words before. But you know he’ll give you what you want.

“Grrrrrr! DUMMEH DADDEH HATE FWUFFY! WHY DUMMEH DADDEH NU GIB BESTEST FWUFFY MAWE! NEE MAWE FOH GUDD FEEWS AN BABBEHS! WAN AWW DA BABBEHS! DUMMEH DADDEH HATE MAWTY! DUMMEH DADDY ONWY DESEWB SOWWY POOPIES!”
You turn around and aim your poopie place right at dummeh Daddeh. He moves out of the way right as you unleash liquid feces 3 feet through the safe room. Daddeh looks at you with a smirk.
“Bestest? Sure. Can’t even aim right.”
He chuckles. This infuriates you. How DARE he humiliate you. YOU! Bestest babbeh and maybe even the bestest fluffy there ever was. Before you even realize what you’re doing you charge at daddeh.

Your slightly sharp horn that you would never let dummeh Daddeh file down goes directly into your daddeh’s shin. He screams in pain.
“AAACK! You… You stabbed me… Marty? Why?”
In the moment you realize you’ve shown dummeh Daddeh who’s really in charge. You puff your cheeks out and rattle off something you saw on fluffy TV.
“Dummeh hooman Daddeh! Dis am smawty wand nao! Wawm housie am smawtys, aww Nummies am smawtys! An dumbeh Daddeh do whateba smawty SAY! So GIB SMAWTY MAWE NAAAAAOOOOOO!”

Daddy looks at you with a shocked look on his face. He immediately gets up and hovels out of the room. Shutting the door behind him.
He gave up. You win. The house is yours. You’ll have sketti for bwekkyfest wunch an dinnew.
Dummeh Daddeh learned who’s boss. He’s going right now to get you your mare. Soon you’ll have your own herd. You close your eyes and imagine how it will be.

You’re surrounded by the bestest toughies. They look all around making sure all the other herd members bow down to you.
“Aww pwetty mawes wub smawty!”
One mare cries out.
“Smawty am bestest Speciaw fwen wif bestest Speciaw wumps!”
Another shouts.
“Smawty pwease gib fwuffy tummeh babbehs!”
A third mare says.
“Boy Fwuffy wishes he was as gud as smawty.”
You hear one of your toughies mutter.
Dummeh Daddeh brings you a whole bowl of sketti. You give his hands sorry hoofsies.
“EEK! Dumby daddy is sorry great smarty! I’ll feed you all the bestest skettis and get more mares for your good feels!”
He says as he scurries off. Yeah. That’ll be the life.

You don’t see dumbeh Daddeh for the rest of the day. He doesn’t even bring you Nummies. Despite you shouting. He must still be looking for mares.
Knowing you’ve asserted your dominance over dummeh Daddeh. You crawl into your nestie. An take a nap. The house was yours. You’re the bestest fluffy ever.

Suddenly you wake up. You’re not in your nestie
“W-whew am Mawty?”
The only other thing in the box is your pwetty pacifier your dummeh Daddeh gave you when you were a babbeh. You suckle on it to try and calm yourself.
You hear a loud bang beside you and make scaredy poopies in the box. You recognize the sound. It’s the door on dummeh Daddeh’s metah munstah closing.
“Daddeh? Dummeh daddy fin Mawty mawe yet?”

“Nope. And you’re not getting one.”
You feel the rage from yesterday start to build but it goes still as you hear what dummeh Daddeh says.
“I’ve been a bad dad Marty. I’ve made you spoiled and arrogant. Yesterday was the last straw. You attacked me in a fit a uncontrolled anger. And worse than that. You called yourself smarty. I used to love you Marty but now. … I’m taking you back.”
You look through the holes in the box at Daddeh.
“Take Mawty backsies whew?”

Daddeh takes a deep sigh.
“… To the shelter Marty. You’re going back to the shelter. I don’t want you anymore.”

Returned part 2.

43 Likes

Either return the ungrateful bastard… or murder it slowly in the woods. Doesn’t matter. Marty must fucking suffer.

7 Likes

The logical part of me says “sorry, no refunds”

But the narrative part of me is curious how a smarty reacts to being tossed back to the beginning, and how the other store Fluffies react to him.

10 Likes

Get fucked Marty lmao. Since he’s a pink stallion, and a return at that, I hope the bullying of other fluffies at the shelter and insanely low chance of him being readopted will crush him. Would be great if his siblings are still there and he watches them all get adopted, though that’s unlikely. Sincerely hope this goes an abuse/sadbox route, because this so called bestest is in dire need of some retribution.

5 Likes

please make a part 2

1 Like

I dont see this ending in abusebox, the owners seems quite a softie he let marty get away with so much he doesnt seem the abuse type, im thinking this is gonna be a sadbox hes gonna get returned and his mother and brother and sister have been adopted and the other fluffys label him as a “reject” because he got returned (would that classify as dummeh? idk) or a justicebox and green foal is still there somehow and is now seen as the top dog by the other fluffies and beats the piss out of him. :thinking_jellen:

1 Like

Well part the owner admit he spoiled the shitrat and now becomes a smarty.

To the shelter was the last option.

If it was thrown into the forest he gets a 50/50 chance to survive and worst maybe get eaten or abuse by an actual smarty.

There are some good path for this entitled shit.

Nice story :+1:

Yeah, maybe even some staff or older fluffies tell him what happen to others like him, thats gonna scared shit especially knowing what happen to the Dark Green Fluffy.

1 Like

How tiresomely sensible of Daddeh. Dignified & economical. Even let it keep the pwetty pacifier.
Seems it is not only mares that can be trouble.

Foreshadowing aside, this has to be abuser-oriented content.

2 Likes

What are goal hug toys? Those foal shaped plushies?

2 Likes

Honestly that wouldn’t be a bad idea. When I wrote it I was thinking of smaller than average stuffed animals. But I like that idea so I’m retconing it to be life sized foal shaped stuffed toys. Lol

2 Likes

I think I saw something like that in a carpdime drawing.

1 Like

I had to return a pet to the breeder once and I cried for days. That one was my fault though, even though it was because he was a really bad biter - I wasn’t prepared for a ferret from working stock and that’s normal for them - and his breeder took him back and found him a better home so it wasn’t a shelter thing. I still kind of miss him, he just wanted to play.

2 Likes