Ride-on Fluffies for kids! by RQ

(I call it “Consumew Wepowts” when I talk about real-life fluffy-related toys. And there are a lot of them out there boy, howdy. More now than ever, TBH.)

Fluffybooru ID 52609

Fluffybooru ID 52610

Fluffybooru ID 52611

151 Likes

You’ll want to add you name to the title! Thank you @RQ !!

11 Likes

What a clever and wholesome idea.

Oh wait, there’s more.

Seems like a lot of effort for such a short term pay-off. But Fluffies are probably cheap enough that the cost fallacy means diddly squat

12 Likes

Nah. The human effort costs money. They’re probably sold at a relative premium and rely on middle class shame/"keeping up appearances"to ensure regular sales.

“Did you see the Johnson’s? Couldn’t afford to keep buying those riding fluffies.”

“Poor dears.”

“Can you recommend a new credit card? Uhm… I do want more miles. That’s it. Miles.”

7 Likes

I could see this being a viable business if there was some way to automate the process of reinforcing the desire to be ridden. Take out the human part of it as much as possible.

In addition to saving a massive amount of time and effort, nobody should ever be required to be nice to a fluffy.

6 Likes

With all the specialized training and steroids I bet these things cost as much as a real pony. At least you only have to endure a handful of years but you can’t get a good return on the investment like you can a real horse. Y’know what just buy a bike instead

4 Likes

But that’s how you bilk the buyer, some poor shmuck has to be nice to them so you charge extra for the “training”

2 Likes

Maybe Josef could get one for Crimson. I’m sure Crimson would appreciate a sturdier playmate/larger meal.

1 Like

Rode hard, put away wet (with tears)

4 Likes

I had to have that explained to me when I heard it. I thought it was something sexual, and the country lady I know explained it had to do with horses and why it was bad for them.

4 Likes

So much more fluffy to abuse.

3 Likes

Still a less creepy product than the Daddle.

3 Likes

Gee, if only there were non-talking fluffies which were bred for being ridden.

3 Likes

Is it possible to umm make those fluffies bigger?

1 Like

Have you uploaded any more of your “Consumew Wepowts”?

1 Like

BruisedDelayedGrosbeak-size_restricted

And invariably, there are those parents who have that kid, and they blame the company for oversights they themselves are guilty of.

5 Likes

Thanks for asking! I’m going to post a bunch of them all together, probably tomorrow.

3 Likes

Ah, RQ art is always a treat. Love the idea of rideable fluffies, though realistically I think they’d have to have a longer lifespan to be viable. 2-3 years of "rideability’ sounds about right.

Now that I think about it, I could see a different model for using these things–riding parks. Instead of buying the fluffies, parents bring their kids to the park to ride the fluffies, for a fee of course. Cheaper and safer than ponies, and much more accessible. Maybe the attraction moves around, to carnivals and fairs and the like.

And when the fluffy can no longer support a rider, they transition to being a care animal, visiting sick kids or lonely elders to cheer them up.

5 Likes

But, and hear me out, we SELECTIVILY breed rideon fluffies instead of using growth hormones, and sell the natural ones as a HASBIO exclusive with mini stable bed, whip, and SUPER MAX PROTIENZ mix for Christmas bundle.

3 Likes

“rode hard and put away wet” usually does have a sexual connotation, insofar as it is usually used to describe a woman and her current sexual appeal.

And yes, its sexist as hell (when used in that context.)

2 Likes