GigaFluffies(? I think - (AgathaNurmi)

A GigaFluffy smarty or toughy could be dangerous.

2 Likes

I thought she was just a little fairy lady lol

2 Likes

Hey look, a pair of Fluffalo! Thats both kinda cute and kinda horrifying!

I could imagine big fluffies being popular for kids to ride at parties. And maybe to butcher and eat after the kids get bored lol.

The little lady is also a cutie. <3

1 Like

Bless you for your cutesy fluffy abuse. May you have a good christmas my friend

1 Like

Adorable idea I love it!! Reminds me of ‘Ride -Along Fluffies’, big fluffies i saw on the booru that you could ride. Thing is the fluffs had such weak bones that they would become ‘swayback’, spine problems. Makes me wonder if Giga Fluffs can maintain thier large bodies or if they slowly become weaker and mishapen like the Ride-Along Fluffs!

2 Likes

They would be closer to being the cow type more than anything, they would be quite good for farms, but they should lose that ability to reproduce as rats because otherwise they would be horror incarnate

2 Likes

They sound awful based on how much they shit and eat, along with their temperament….
But they are so cute in theory!!! Giant fluff that could be harvested, fertilizer… hell we could use their byproducts like regular horses!

3 Likes

They look cute and big enough to cuddle without crushing them, but the cleaning and feeding is likely a nightmare. Fun to imagine hunting them, or see bigger animals feed on these things.

2 Likes

Because redhead is hot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Imagine cannabis fertilizing with something like this.
This must be epic.

3 Likes

I love the art. The coloring has a nice feel to it, and is something I’ve never been able to figure out for myself. Great work!

2 Likes

A lion feeding on them would be pretty metal

1 Like

WARNING: High risk of damage or even death by suffocation due to the extremely fluffy hide of these biotoys and their inherent stupidity.

They’re adorable but the warning labels would know no end.

(The art is perfect)

3 Likes

The classic take,of course, is by @RQ

2 Likes

And then they did enf on her.

2 Likes

Their faces creep me the fuck out, like something from a Jim Henson nightmare

1 Like

Looks cool, so big fluffies are fat horses? Or are they still smaller?

mostly in the headcanon the fluffys are still considered toys, objects that is, there would be no bestiality. So calmly, one of that size is more of a big sex toy, okay, and just a mental image forces me to put on a weirdbox.

i am terrified

Just think of how much sketti those things could eat