Roll Bar Micro-Fluffy Trap by Chikahiro

((music begins playing))

Chikahiro Multiversal is proud to present its newest product: the humane, no-kill Micro City Trap! No glues, no poisons, nor even explosives, this passive trap utilizes not only the hunger but social nature of Micro Fluffies to attract and capture up to 50 micros per trap!

Utilizing a rolling log/roll bar style of mechanism, the center of the bar is simply baited with a sketti-scented gel. Micros will walk up the EZ Climb Ramp which is not only at a comfortable angle for them but is lightly scented itself, plus has a comfortable walking texture to ensure they can get a good grip up even when wet! Upon reaching the top they will attempt to get to the sketti-scented gel which will inevitably lead to them falling into the trap.

When they fall, a rounded cone will ensure a gentle ride down to minimize their distress, scaredy poopies, and huu-huus. The floor of each tier is padded to be gentle on them plus has a very light scenting of “mama comfort” pheromones to help ensure a positive experience for them. When inside, they’ll whatever food you leave for them such as our Micro Sketti-Kibble as well as water coming out of the center resevoir available on all levels.

Why go through all this trouble? Because the see-through plastic mesh allows sound to travel outside of the trap! The happy babbling of “sketties”, “wa-wa,” “nice housie,” and other positive commentary will help attract more micros to the trap. It doesn’t matter if you’re planning to relocate a herd, find a lost micro-fluffy pet, or dispose of them by other means, their happiness while the trap is active is key to its success.

Multiple studies show that 50 microfluffies, not including micro-foals, is the ideal capacity for each trap. In situations where you expect greater numbers we highly recommend setting multiple traps and checking them once a day. Keeping it in the shade is a best practice during the day, and optional soft glowing lights can be added for night-time deployments to add an additional layer of comfort to the trap.

Special rental models are available for retail customers. Simple soap and water is sufficient to clean them, and the special ruggedized mesh will ensure a long life to maximize your ROI.

For animal control professionals we now offer a version of this for full-sized fluffies. Easily set-up and deployed by a two-person team the entire trap is less than 4’x6’x3’ folded and is under 150lbs. It expands out to 8’x12’x3’ and can latch onto other full-sized traps to maximize effectiveness.

Inspired by an actual mousetrap

Catching 26 Mice In 1 Night With Rolling Log. My Top 2 Favorite Mouse Trap. Mousetrap Monday. - YouTube

Also, partly inspired by @mutagen’s micro-fluffy problems.

43 Likes

Thats a good way to get rid of micro infestation, just need a few more to lure em all.

10 Likes

grinch-smiling

10 Likes

Other means indeed.

Fluffy torture is fun but micros need to be

E R A D I C A T E D.

4 Likes

If you have some particularly brave fluffy pets, a door in the bottom could make this a habitat with a built in slide.

2 Likes

I try to keep most of my project ideas setting/box agnostic

2 Likes

6 Likes

Gillian Anderson?* Can she dispose of me?

*She did the voice in the English version iirc

You know I used to be for non-lethal mouse traps but after having dealt with them for a while I don’t care anymore. I want them gone.
This must be how people who deal with fluffy infestations feel.
Interesting idea though.

2 Likes

I want mouse traps to be immediately lethal unlike, say, glue traps.

Micros are a different issue in that you could get a whole herd of you play your cards right. I’d think only selling for one or two at a time means you’re losing ground to their reproduction. And honestly, I think a house could have multiple herds without knowing it.

3 Likes

Micros would be more valuable than mice, true. I’d be concerned about them being disease vectors like real mice however. Better to get rid of them all.

1 Like

It’s not a matter of value so much as you could use live micros to attract the others. Hence this being no kill and setup to make them happy versus killing them immediately or torturous.

“Smeww pwetteh!”

“Hab gud Nummies an Wawa!”

“Hab toysies! Nice housie!”

“Bwing hewd!”

1 Like

Dare I ask

1 Like

On the one hand I was trying to be funny. On the other I know there’s stuff that’s been done using fireworks and worse.

1 Like

I remember the revolver mousetrap
And the snail trebuchet

1 Like

Oooh, in that case it’s brilliant.

Haha sell them later and make profits.

Could use a jar

2 Likes