rootbeer float, the space fluff (Julie)

Heres the image i did for my brother, the fluffy’s name is root beer float and he’s a little space explorer

32 Likes

Oooooo what a space ace! Would his rival be Moscow Mule? Incidentally both are some of my favorite drinks

2 Likes

Aww what a cutie!

1 Like

hope he doesnt bump into any cosmic horrors beyond comprehension

4 Likes

Beautiful job on the background.

2 Likes

ahh thank you!

How is this a fluffy

2 Likes

well he just a skinny boi, i accidently made him thin but he’s still a fluffer, he’s got the rounded fluffy cheeks

that’s not a fluffy

2 Likes

That is definitely a fluffy. Where did all these assholes come from?

1 Like

it seems I have an opinion that you don’t like.

1 Like

i have to agree that it is an mlp pony

1 Like

Niggas mad because we want actual fluffies on our fluffy site.

1 Like

I thought there was no canon, only head canon?

Assholes attacking new artists is part of what killed the 'booru.

Also, aren’t racial slurs supposed to be against the rules?

I’m disappointed (though not surprised). FC was supposed to be better than this.

its watever, i’ll take it in stride and try to make rootbeer more chunky next time. he looks like an mlp pony cuz there’s no one by him to show how little he is. just gotta work on my perspective a bit better
did a doodle of him with shorter legs and a bit chunkier, and his owner is there with a phone so his size is more obvious

i can see how they thought he looked too much like an mlp pony, just gotta get better at making their size obvious when they’re alone

1 Like

FUCKING LOL

Dude shut the hell up. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I’d recommend going for shorter legs as well. Try to get a sense of something short, squat, and helpless. That’s the main issue I see here tbh is the longer legs and the leaner body

2 Likes

yeah, normally when they’re next to someone it feels fine, guess i just gotta work on maybe making the bodys rounder?
or legs shorter?
or head rounder?
I’ve been trying to put a lot of expression into poses and that gets a bit hard when you just have a beAn with stubs

1 Like

Going to echo what Za said. The piece itself is strong, and the Jellen in the Moon is an adorable touch. But Rootbeer’s body proportions read more MLP than Fluffy. Expression via body position can be tricky to get down, especially with the usual fluffy body proportions but this a nice start, and on its own merit? Adorable.

3 Likes

ahh thank you. ive been struggling with getting fluff-anatomy down right. will make sure i practice stubby chubby-ness after this

1 Like