Round 1-E: Purple fluffy VS Fishbowl punch. By ArisenLeaf

Battle of endurance. Who will suffocate first?

• Purple fluffy
  • Fishbowl punch
0 voters

Purple fluffy By @Julie

Fishbowl punch By @Carniviousduck

Tournament By @Eded_ted’s

26 Likes

What a high pressure situation!

6 Likes

The Fluff Behind the Slaughter seems to have blood in its mouth ( 1 ), but one might just be insufficiently desensitized to the FNAF fandom.
After all, wawa is bad for fluffies :sweat_drops:

( 1: Willing & able to do deeds of a horrific nature )

Ah fishbowl punch looks awesome, compared to my crude art…

2 Likes

Ey. EY. Naughty Duck. Dun talk bad about one of my favorite weirdoes on here. (it’s you, you’re the weirdo.)

Crude, yes, but your style is unique and textural and active. Polishing would ruin it.

5 Likes

Lets bully him until he has confidence in himself

2 Likes

Didn’t even think of it that way lol

1 Like

Yea i didnt want fishbowl to be invincible, a battle fluff needs to have a weakness.

2 Likes

I got that. But it didn’t dawn on me that when Fishbowl fights, the loser is going to suffocate, regardless of who it is lol

2 Likes

Hes got water tanks in the back, but when thats used up in long battles he can switch to tank water, and all of it is salt water…

3 Likes

come on purple fluff! my brother is counting on you! do it for the vine!!

3 Likes

I thought that was neat. Not enough combatants list their cons as well as their pros.

2 Likes

Like when i drew my fight, the mech suit on avenging alicorn is over powerfull, but what if shit gets into its intake vents, then maybe theres a chance

3 Likes

Exactly. I remember telling someone that at the end of the day, it’s based on votes, so anyone can win, no matter how unlikely it seems.

2 Likes

If he doesnt win (and by the looks of it he wont) he could always come back next year springlocked

3 Likes