Sam and Lilac Pt 2 (Turboencabulator)

Sam and Lilac, Part 2

By: Turboencabulator.

It had been two months since Lilac had given birth. Sam moved her into a special private pen
that was just one step removed from luxury, for a fluffy. Her special friend had not joined
her, and Sam made up a story that he had an accident and went forever-sleepies.

Lilac of course pretended to be sad until Sam turned his back.

Next to her pen was a window that had been papered over. Sam told her that the rejected baby
grew up on the other side of the window. There were hours of recordings of Lilac lecturing her
five remaining foals about prettiness, being the best, and what other fluffies deserved. In her
opinion.

There was also a lot of recorded sound of her and the five foals insulting and threatening the
‘dummy baby’.

“Now babbies, go teww dummy babbie why yew bettew.” She would say, and the foals would neatly line up to insult the shadow moving around on the other side of the paper.

One evening of this, Sam was listening while examining some of the Alenix whitepapers, when he
overheard Lilac making an announcement to her children.

“Yu nu babbies, am big fwuffies nao. Tuff an big an fast. Dis mean next bwite-time, we make
dummie poopie-head Sam gib aww de wand and sketties an make us a hewd fwom odder fwuffies.”

He chuckled. So she decided to make her move in the morning. He went over to a pen and looked
in, gently rousing the fluffy inside. “Hey. It looks like it’ll happen tomorrow.”

The fluffy nodded, smiling in the dark, in a very non-fluffy way.

Morning came, and Lilac and her children were up and waiting for Sam to come in the room. It
was nearly time for him to bring them their food. Instead, he came in pushing a cart.

“Dummie hoomin!” Lilac shouted, flanked by the five other fluffies. “Gib bestest smawty mummah
aww-”

Sam nonchalantly reached in and slapped her. She squealed, and he didn’t even look at her when
he said “Shut up, you ugly, shit-stained inbred retarded sack of fuck.”

He kept working, Lilac staring at him, mouth open, before growling and getting her bearings
again. “YU SHUDDUP DUMMY STOOPIT POOPIE HEAD D-DUMMY. NAO GIB BESTEST MUMMAH AN BABBIES HOUSIE. AN SKETTIES. AN-”

Another slap, this time hard enough to put Lilac on her ass and spun around.

The other fluffies turned and tried to unload a spray of sorry-poopies at him, shouting not to
hurt bestest mummah. Unfortunately, not having eaten since last night left them only weakly
dribbling from their puckering assholes. Sam put five small fishtanks on the table, and grabbed
fluffies one at a time by the scruff of their necks. Each one went in a tank, with a strong
cover latched over the top.

Lilac stomped in fury. “BABBIES GIB HOOMIN FOWEBBA SWEEPIES.”

Sam ignored the tantrum, and turned to a covered bed on the cart. “See what I mean?” He said,
ignoring Lilac completely. The tanked fluffies tried rearing up, only to find the top of the
tank well secured. Eventually they sat or lay down, glaring daggers at Sam.

A quiet voice came from inside the covered bed. “Awe aww fwuffies so dumb?”

Sam sat down next to the covered bed. “Not all, but a lot of them are. You and another I know
of are quite clever.”

Lilac was about to make another outburst when a tall, graceful fluffy stepped out of the
covered bed, sitting down on the cart. It was a stallion, a deep burnt orange color with golden
streaks shot through its fluff. It was taller, slimmer than average fluffies, with a more
pony-like frame.

Sam finally bothered to look at Lilac. “Your mother is particularly stupid, Lightning. She
honestly thinks that she can kill me. Smarty syndrome is an irritating thing even at the best
of times.”

She got up, looking between Sam and Lightning. “Wut dummy hoomin mean, ‘mummah’.”

With a cocked grin, Sam pointed to Lightning. “You don’t remember him? The foal you said you
didn’t want. He’s much prettier than you ever could be, isn’t he.” He said, then turned to
Lightning. “Strangely she seems to think that how a fluffy looks is all that matters.”

She snorted, then turned and sprayed a weak shot of sorry-poopies at Sam, only managing to soil
the plastic front of the pen. “Bestest mummah am pwettiest an bestest an smawtest fwuffy.”

Lightning watched her, sneering with disgust. “What the fwuff is wrong with you? Wearn to use a
pwonoun, you filthy degenewate.”

Sam stroked Lightning slowly. “She really is horrible. Stinks constantly of her own waste,
taught her children to spray it as an attack. Mind-numbingly stupid.”

“WET BESTEST BABBEH OUT!”

Sam and Lightning turned to see the magenta fluffy in a fighting stance, cheeks puffed. Lilac
grinned. “Bestest babbeh! Gib Sam sowwy-hoofsies an fowebba sweepies.”

With a sigh, Sam opened the top of the tank and grabbed the fluffy, picking it up by the scruff
of the neck. It kicked and bit at the air, trying to land any blow on him. “You really should
learn, you little idiots.” He turned to Lilac. “Watch what I can do to your best baby.”

Sam took the fluff and grabbed a brick from the cart, forcing the edge deep into its mouth. He
then punched the fluffy in the back of the head, making a loud crunching sound.

“SCREEEEEEEEE”

The fluffy lost most of its teeth, the remaining fractured and pulped into its gums. He held it
up in front of the glass so Lilac could see it. She shouted “BESTEST BABBEH! Gib huggies, dummy
hoomin, hewp bestest babbeh!”

Sam dumped it back in its tank and closed the top again. “Lightning, it’s interesting that your
mother, being so stupid, was able to produce you. Your siblings are just as dumb, but you came
out different.”

“AM NOT STOOPIT! AM BESTEST SMAWTEST MUMMAH!”

“Which is why I’m going to let you pick what happens to them.”

Lilac went silent, glancing between Lightning and Sam.

Lightning stared at his mother. “Mudder. You decided to spend de whole of my wife twyin to
teach my brudders an sissies to hate me. To wan to kiww me an Sam.”

Lilac sat down, with a big fake smile, in the huggies position. “Witening, I stiww wub
Witening, come gib bestest mummah huggies?”

The repulsion was evident on Lightning’s face. “You mus be joking. How wetawded awe you?”

Her face fell back to dumb anger. “Mummah shoulda gibben you biggest stompies.”

Lightning stared at her, then smiled. His teeth were strong, and sharp for a fluffy. “Sam would
not have wet you. Your wittle mind wiww hab twubble unnerstandin’. You could never win. Hoomins awe stwonger without question. Smawtew.”

Lilac drew breath to screech a retort, when Lightning looked up at Sam. “Miwkbag hew. Bweed hew
an twy to make mowe wike me.”

Sam nodded, with a smile. He grabbed Lilac, zip-tying her mouth shut, and her legs together,
then dropped her in her own filth. She struggled, snorting and trying to screech and scream.

Lightning turned to his siblings. He pointed at the biggest male, a toughie in its own
right. “I wan dat one.”

Sam took the big earthie out of his tank and set him in the pen again. He ran over to Lilac and
tried pawing at the zip-ties. Lightning leapt the gap from the cart into the pen.

The toughie turned, and snorted. “Gun gib poopie dummie meanie fowebba sweepies.”

Lightning sighed, sitting on his haunches. “Somehow, I dun fink so.”

The big earthie was stockier, and poofier. He started to turn, asshole gurgling, but found
Lightning had already sprinted and closed the gap by the time he was broadside. Lightning’s
teeth found his brother’s eye, and one bite and yank and the orb popped, half in Lightning’s
mouth.

Lilac watched, horrified, as he chewed and swallowed. The toughie was screeching and pawing at
his own face, incoherent. Lightning took the time to spin and buck, putting his brother flat on
his back, in front of Lilac.

The next two minutes were messy, to say the least, as Lightning tore into his brother, until
after eating a lung, he nosed his brother’s heart out and watched it stop, right in front of
Lilac’s face.

Lilac was shaking, pupils pinpoints, as Lightning dipped his paw in the pooled blood inside the
fluffy’s cooling corpse. “You unnerstand now, Mummah, don’ you? You wost fwom de stawt.” He
said, smiling, chin dripping with viscera. He painted a smear of blood across his mother’s
lips.

He turned to Sam and sat up for uppies. Sam picked him up and set him on his bed on the cart
again. “What about the others?”

Lightning turned to the four remaining fluffies in their tank. They were all pressed against
the back wall, staring out, shaking.

“Shewtew. On the bottom.”

Lilac struggled again in the zip-ties, as Sam loaded her remaining children on the cart, and
disposed of the shredded corpse from her pen. He took out a syringe and gave her a shot,
ignoring her muffled protests and begging as she slowly faded into unconsciousness.

It was cold. Lilac shivered, slowly waking up, and quietly whimpered from a pounding
headache. Her throat was so dry, and her eyes were all crusty. She tried to wipe the crandles
from her eyes but her hoofsies were being dummy and not showing up.

A warm rag gently touched her face, and wiped her eyes clean. She cooed hoarsely from the
feeling and blinked a few times, looking around.

Sam was in front of her, on the other side of a pen wall. Her cheeks puffed up and she tried to
turn to give forever sleepies, but all she felt was a mild wiggling feeling.

“Hello CB-1. You’ve got a new name. Lilac is a nice name. For good fluffies. You’re just a
breeder now, so you get a breeder name.” Sam said, smiling down. CB-1 didn’t like the- No,
Lilac didn’t like the smile.

“Uhhbr uhhh” she said. Something was wrong. Her voice had gone all dummy.

With a laugh, Sam turned her to a mirror. CB-1 stared at her reflection. She knew what mirrors
were from all the time looking at her pretty fluff. She started to cry, looking at the bare
patches where her legs had been taken away, the shaved strip on her neck where a tube was
installed.

“I decided to let you keep your eyes and ears, CB-1. I’ll assume you’re thanking me.” Sam
stroked her slowly. “You don’t need to worry. No fluffy will ever think you’re pretty again. A
dummy no-leggy mare can never be pretty.” She tried to wiggle away, and Sam flipped her over
onto her back. “I took away your voice, and your legs. I took away your teeth and tongue. I
took away your sorry-poopies and bad pee-pees.” He said, pointing to the tubes coming out of
her abdomen and lower throat. “You can never do anything fun again. The only thing you will
ever do is have babies.”

CB-1 started to sob, staring at herself, wiggling helplessly on her back in the mirror. The
muffled, cottony sounds of a devoiced fluffy in emotional agony stopped, though. She saw Sam
lift another hypodermic needle.

“I’m even going to make sure you don’t get good feels.” He leaned down, and began injecting
anaesthetic in her labia and clitoris. She screamed from the needle, wiggling weakly. “But all
I need to do is not do this to you, and you can have good feels again.” He said, standing up,
putting the syringe away. “Understand? The only good feelings will be because I let you have
them.”

She nodded, sniffling, trying to talk again.

Sam picked up a fluffy and put it in the pen with her. It was a stallion, a beautiful cream
color, with a silvery mane.

“Baxter, meet CB-1. Have fun.”

The stallion grinned, already erect and swinging. He trotted over to CB-1.

She shut her eyes and sobbed.

Lightning watched as Sam stuffed the last of his siblings in a small wire cage, on the bottom
row of the shelter cages he acquired. It had taken a while to build, but the inside of the
plain, unadorned room was just like Frankie’s shelter. Two rows of cages, a trough underneath
to catch the waste, and the sounds of fluffies suffering.

With one additional item. Illegal for use on actual animals, but every cage was now wired for
light electrocution.

The four remaining fluffies stared out at Lightning, with a mixture of fear and hate. He waved
at them from the cart, with a big grin on his face. Sam began to wheel the cart out, and
stopped, turning to look at the four, thinking.

Lightning looked up at him, curious.

Sam hit the button to shock the entire row of cages. There was a burst of fluffy screaming, and
suddenly a veritable rainstorm of shit and urine poured down on the four would-be smarties.

Both Sam and Lightning left the room in darkness, laughing merrily.

45 Likes

Wow.
Lightning is crazy

9 Likes

Retribution. Now make a chapter of Lilac suffering. Having to feed poopy babies, alicorns, and being repeatedly raped. That bitch deserves no less

12 Likes

Lighting is a fluffy I actually like. Can’t fix the fluffy lisp but in a way it makes him even better. A monster that looks walks and talks just like them. A fluffy Ted Bundy if you will.

6 Likes

This isn’t the last we’ll see of Lilac, but she’ll be out of the picture for a little bit.

4 Likes

From the description and his actions, Lightning sounds a lot like a Hunting Friend but actually able to talk

3 Likes

Lightning is awesome. I love how Sam destroyed the foal’s brain, making him clever and cold. Like a fluffy-jellenheimer, but dependant on Sam and not god. I’d like to see him punished a bit (psychological abuse) like if he’d ask repeatedly for something, or Sam was just bored, to make him feel very inferior. After all, he’s perfect, but still a weak fluffy

4 Likes

Possible, but I’m not sure that’s how Sam views Lightning. We’ll know as the characters develop, I guess.

4 Likes

Ya, sounds like a normal artist lol. “I have no idea what will happen, it’ll just develop on it’s own” lmao. I’m looking forward to next chapters

2 Likes

Pretty awesome to have a fluffy sidekick that enjoys (handing out) abuse on an intellectual level.

1 Like

This also explains a lot.

2 Likes

Damn. What a savage UwU

1 Like

Did… did Sam just perform an Uplift on a fluffy?

1 Like