Second chance Adoptables CLOSED ( Gal-With-Pastels)

Someone asked me awhile ago if i would ever make a batch of adopts based off fluffies that sadly didn’t get adopted . And i decided why not.

Numbers 1, 2, and 3 are Seafluffies that were never adopted during they’re adopts I believe .

And the little chirpy baby , which is number 4 is one of paprika’s and mustard’s little foals who never got adopted ,a little filly named Cayenne.

1 : Taken

2 : Taken

3 : Taken

4 : Taken

•Adopt rules•

• you must atleast have 2 works in your gallery in order to adopt from me.

• Must use the adopt.

7 Likes

I thought you titled it ‘Unadoptable adoptables’ and was like ‘oh its gonna be one of those games.’ xD

Does Cayenne have a horn stub/broken horn, or does their mane just look like the head of a nail?

#1 gives me russian ballerina forced to work mermaid gigs vibe.

oh i see nah they are adopts that weren’t adopted .

#1 was based of a small type of fish .

since she is a baby Cayenne’s horn is stubby and will grow longer when older.

1 Like

I actually need a girl sea fluffy.

well there are 2

I’m thinking about which one i may want
Do they have names ?

the sea flufflies don’t.

Cayenne is adorable. The flame pattern emerging in her tail will go really well with her light brown fur as she gets older.

yup, Hopefully she finds a good home this time

If she’s still available, I have more original works in my gallery, and some worthwhile story hooks, I’ll see about stopping back in.

well you meet the criteria in my adopt rules , So you can adopt her now if you wish

If you don’t mind, sure. And I have a story idea in mind based on her name.

Alright ! she is yours :3

Awesome. I promise not to abuse her.

I suck at naming things, took me a year to realize i can name my foal in a can Pepsi.

you’ll figure one out

Be a shame if nobody adopted them because they don’t meet the criteria :roll_eyes:

This the only reason i made the rule is because of lurkers

…I’m aware :upside_down_face:

We are still drowning our sorrows in pilk and filk.