Selfish chocies 4: Foal nº 9 Ending (Cmss for Ghost_Writer) (InfraredTurbine)

Here’s the first victim of Selfish Choices 4 !
Commissioned by @anon31982078 !
Hope you enjoy!

3 foals available.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

128 Likes

Well fuck, that was depressing.

All the love in the world, and too different to get any of it. Sucks to be you kid

21 Likes

Aaahhhh~! My dopamine levels rose.

13 Likes

This is the kind of thing a world where you can get these rats for $0.50 or less just makes you want to engineer at least once just to see how it goes.

6 Likes

And this is why no matter how “good” a fluffy is. I have no problem seeing them pillowed and obliterated.

11 Likes

Blood is thicker then poopy babies or something?

6 Likes

Someone could always write a story about the mummah facing consequences from the hugboxer when they snap after seeing what she did to the poopie babbeh.

8 Likes

Judging by the owner not doing anything beforehand, likely they gave up since helping Fluffies just leads to more problems.

8 Likes

They seem more inattentive than apathetic.

3 Likes

People always misuse this quote because they only hear the abridged version, which loses the original meaning.

The blood of brotherhood is thicker than the water of the womb.

This is pretty clearly about chosen-family holding more weight than de-facto family. But it gets shortened to:

Blood is thicker than water.

Which loses a lot of the original meaning, if you aren’t already familiar with it. It gets turned around to mean the OPPOSITE of what it’s supposed to, often trying to convince people that de-facto family is, in fact, more important.

In this case, there is no blood (friendship) nor water (family) to fall back on, so the use of this phrase doesn’t really make sense. But since we’re trying:

Poopies am wawmew den miwkies (fow wittew time).

13 Likes

fluffies, putting the tism in nepotism.

3 Likes

I love when the “good human” turns out to be worse than an abuser due to shear negligence. It seems that the human never checked up on the foal to make sure it was doing okay. :rofl:

7 Likes

There’s another tism that’s fairly obvious to come by.

2 Likes

The mother probably acted completely different until their owner was out of sight.

3 Likes

I had a huge laugh at it if your intention was autism

4 Likes

Yes! What delicious suffering! Beautifully done, too!

1 Like

Sad that the hugboxer was too experience and never even check the foal? What tragic life this poor thing is.

1 Like

What a retarded Hugboxer

2 Likes

Hhhhnnnggggg take that, you little worthless bag of rot!

1 Like

Hahaha stupid Hugboxers, didn’t saw what happened… What a idiot.