Selfish Choices 10 - Foal 06 ending - (Cmss for BreadBoxer) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, it may look like it’s hugbox, but perharps a worse ending to a true smarty ?
who knows…
Part of Selfish choices 10

Commissioned by @Breadboxer

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

64 Likes

Wow, I guess karma was a bit on This guy side I mean the best way to beat a smarty isn’t to kill the little bastard, but take away his legs pretty much destroys his ego

I may not like smarties, but I feel like the best way to turn them back into regular Fluffy take away its legs and pretty much ruined its ego and make him rely on the fluffy that he saw his dummies and he would push around

I don’t know, but I see it as pretty much as karma from what he was doing in that claw machine he crippled two Fluffy and now he is crippled

7 Likes

i guess the only way to humble a Smarty is to pillow him.

6 Likes

Or take away certain legs like in FluffnPuff stories who has a former smarty who chilled out after losing his back legs

4 Likes

You can only apologise so many times before Marshmallows gets fed up of dealing g with your shit Max.

Then you’ll be all alone, watching him run and play, while you just lay there like the worthless potato you are

9 Likes

I mean it was by your luck that the worst that happened to him was losing his limbs and if you were to push away the only fluffy that gives a damn about him Yeah, he’s pretty much screwed

3 Likes

Needs a little bar of soap in its mouth for this bad language.

3 Likes

Little shit needs to hang in the window for a while, wearing a sign reading BAD DUMMEH. Scratchy rope is a necessity.

4 Likes

I think little Max here needs to be brought around to the park so he can watch his friend run and play without him, while other fluffies call him a ‘dummeh no weggie fluffy’ and ignore him.

4 Likes

If he can’t be a good fluffy, he can at the very least serve an example to a better fluffy.

3 Likes

Thanks for the pic!! I’m hoping to do some further art in regards to Max’s “rehabilitation”.

The idea of forcing a selfish fluffy to be completely reliant on another fluffy for all its basic needs strikes me as infinitely more appropriate karmic justice. Also Max’s little bowl cut makes me wanna bully him more :smug:

5 Likes

Good to pillow a smarty. Can’t be too careful.

4 Likes

I agree, having to rely on another fluffy for all the basic needs for the rest of his life sounds way more terrifying for a smarty than just killing it after some torture

6 Likes