Selfish choices 3: Derpy SBS foal (Commissioned by Random anonymous person) (InfraredTurbine)

Here’s the first ending for Selfish choices 3: SBS derpy foal ending.
Commissioned by a random stranger, lul

You can see the original post here.
Foals in green stil available, gray ones are already taken.

4 foals left now :slight_smile:

sickness

I’m starting to feel better from covid, so I’m gonna try to make all these commissions and stories that were commissioned up to date asap :slight_smile: Still wanna sleep the whole day but finally feeling better ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

106 Likes

An SBS foal lasting eight months with that torment is actually quite impressive.

It’s almost a shame he got fucked to death, I would’ve interested to see how long he lasted with the regular torture

20 Likes

Anarchy Sky Human?

Glad you’re feeling better dude.

2 Likes

Pollute the fluffy gene pool

Can’t pollute a cesspool

10 Likes

I fucking love it.

There are few things I hate more than “sensitive baby syndrome.” Gives me a fucking murderboner every time.

9 Likes

A fluffy that’s even dumber than a regular fluffy really doesn’t deserve to exist lol

2 Likes

Damn, that was a better start than I thought.

Sickness

Good for you.

2 Likes

Get well soon! Also, were not for the torture I’d think a fluffy would be delighted sporting colourful tattoos

4 Likes

I really want to see a foal torture story from toe POV of a retarded, coddled SBS babbeh. That would make me so terribly, awfully happy. :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I can’t even fucking imagine trying to practice inking on something that wiggles this much.

Hahaha, next life better luck.

1 Like

Good idea.

Summary

I’m stealing it.

2 Likes

I demand a cut >=V

2 Likes

Don’t mind me, I’ll just be taking notes for some human abuse over here…

1 Like

Well, 50% of 0 dollars is still 0 dollars, so…yeah, I’ll give you half :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As long as I get part of it >=V

2 Likes

I will never get tired of saying this but watching sensitive babies being tortured, abused and killed? best feeling in the world, better than a million dollars.

1 Like