Selfish choices 3: Foal N.1 (Commissioned by Gibhuggies) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup!!
Ending for foal N1 commissioned by: @gibhuggies !
Probably 99% of ppl here didn’t like the fillies from Foal 5 ending. So with @BFM101 Permission, we did a fun crossover >:D

Wait, you think that’s the ending ? nope.

Hope you like it! :V
Guess the stomping hooves filly won’t be stomping anything :s

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

72 Likes

In the original timeline, the black foal awakes from his nightmare, even in his head he can’t receive the huggies he so desperately wants.

He looks up towards the window, into the night sky and wonders where his brother is, and if they would ever see each other again.

Then he starts crying. Not because he misses his siblings. But because he just realised he’d pissed himself again.

17 Likes

That other shoe dropped so hard it exploded. xD

6 Likes

very thankful to @BFM101 for letting me blow those hos up. fuck them fillies b

7 Likes

Well, the whole stock except for the two good ones were bad. Time for the shelter workers to start scanning the alleys

3 Likes

This reminded me of a part in Divinity Original Sin 2 where a group of severed heads up on stakes are telling you not to open this nearby treasure chest. If you do open it, a bunch of explosions go off and the heads die in the blast.

But in that situation there was one head begging you TO do it because he wan die.

Great art as always! <3

2 Likes

Ooo, dudes gonna get in trouble for that bomb, domestic terrorism yo

5 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

I wanted to do some lore where there’s some right winged abuse group who bombed fluffy shelters similar to what happened with abortion clinics in the 80s, and they’re countered by some left wing anti-abuse group.

3 Likes

lmao, a perfect ending for that arc I feel a lil bad for the owner causes a person or kid could have been hurt but ironic deaths and punishments are hilarious!

I hope that psycho got caught I could so see them making more and giving it to an innocent kid or releasing near public fluffies level of bad!

2 Likes

It was the competition. A really crazy and psychotic fluffy breeder set that one up.

1 Like

This one always makes me think, did the other fluffys hate it because subliminary something in their programming detects that its a threat. and the programming of bwodahs and sissys loving eachother its stronger and overrides the threat sense (fluffys aint known for being great with survivability afterall)

Or maybe they are just dicks idk :shrug:

2 Likes

Broken wings and a broken bladder, little guy was seen as weak and bullied for it.

So yeah, they were just dicks

2 Likes

oh actually this is the second part of it, here it’s explained why they didn’t like this meeting

1 Like

omg i didnt even notice it was the scuffed winged fluff from SC3 :mindbwown: jesus that lil guy cant catch a break, really looking forward to seeing more of your work :glee:

2 Likes

Well the store get a problem.