Selfish Choices 4 - Foal 1 ending (Cmss for Ghost_Writer) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
Well, it didn’t end well for foal 1 from Selfish choices 4.

Commissioned by @anon31982078.

I tried some black and white Junji ito style" in the first drawing, but you can spread your eyes upon the second image, if color is your thing :v

For commissions, illustrations and so on, send me a pm here or on discord ^-^

86 Likes

Well at least his backside was so broken he never had to feel any of that. Just a lifetime of wondering why everyone wanted to hug him from behind.

It’s time like these you understand the need, nay, the necessity for a flamethrower.

18 Likes

16 Likes

I like both of them, but I actually prefer the black and white one. It fits with the dark subject matter.

6 Likes

You know something’s bad when your attempts at being a hugboxer are on par with CPS

6 Likes

Immunodeficiency and tertiary syphilis are pretty horrific ways to die. Being stomped is practically a merciful fate for this foal.

On the flip side, the smarty and his herd are all probably infected as well…

10 Likes

A great loss to fluffykind, one is sure.

Getting stomped is one thing: being shame-stomped due to being not-pretty, by the victims own herd, may be short but very much unsweetened.

1 Like

Not-So-Fun Fact: FIV is a thing in real life but it infects cats; it’s Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. Some cats can live with it for several years and not have any symptoms, but they still shouldn’t be kept around other cats because it’s contagious if an FIV-positive cat bites an uninfected cat.

3 Likes

A well deserved fate.

2 Likes

lol

lmao

@Temp Since we have almost the same tastes, here:

1 Like

Very disturbing. Wow.
By the way, it’s interesting that fluffy can have a disease transmitted by cats.

3 Likes

“Now I’ll allow you to die”

1 Like

Its actually supposed to be a fluffy variant of the lent viruses (such as FIV, HIV), Fluffy Immunodeficiency Virus.

3 Likes

My nigga

I think I agree with @The-Master-Butcher about the black & white of this one, even though I otherwise generally have more of an appreciation for the colored version of things
(Just goes to show the niceness of this particular style though, to be fair)

Also, in a place like this, I always love a chance to agree with a person named @Dickbutt99

1 Like

Maybe FPIV (Fluffy Pony Immunodeficiency Virus) would be a better abbreviation to distinguish it from Feline Immunodeficiency Virus.

4 Likes

「⊙_⊙」

1 Like

Well the pain train wasn’t that painful, because he’s already paralyzed.

2 Likes

Lets just hope theyre all infected

3 Likes

Sweet baby cheesus, lordy lordy looord. I love me these kind of happy endings! mistreated, turned into an enfie baby and constantly and thoroughly abused until his death. What a heart warmign end :,)

I pity him…toughies and Smarties have to die now

1 Like