Selfish Mummah :: CuddilyBloodily

113 Likes

Comedy

7 Likes

Pinky, you’re too smart and too kind to be stuck to a dumbass like your mother.

Get out while you still can.

21 Likes

Love how she pictures her special friend in her mind, as if he’s anything other than a shit covered rat in reality.

16 Likes

It amazes me how the mother isn’t shitting and pissing, figuratively and literally, about her absolutely knackered leg there.

5 Likes

I wonder what kind of monster would put down a cruel trap like that for fluffies. Whoever they are, they must have had a lot of awful technicolor smarty herds shit on their property before.

4 Likes

Josef doesn’t use traps.

He has Crimson.

8 Likes

Must have been really hard getting her leg stuck that way.

1 Like

It could be a trap for any animal. Trapping is very common in the west. But it’ll snap a fluffy’s leg just as easily. Actually waaay more easily.

8 Likes

I sure as shit know that her being caught in the trap is getting me hard as hell.

2 Likes

This is excellent.

What is that texture? Did you use paper or is it entirely digital?

2 Likes

Isaac DOES use traps but they’re literally just gentle slopes fluffies can climb down but can’t climb up because of their stubby legs.

3 Likes

Holy shit ik this is supposed to be abuse/sadbox oriented, but that last scene is just comedy. Only thing that could make it better is a “We’ll be right back” screen overlay.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure I follow?

They were originally adopted by a human but the mom decided to run away to get laid, & for some reason dragged the baby along
She got caught in the trap so now the baby is being deprived of a good home, all because of her

She seems content just to have gotten some dick, but I don’t see how she can be happy enough to ignore the pain. How is she even able to talk with that thing on her leg?

3 Likes

Damn that’s where I left my bear trap

1 Like