Seventh Request Done! (Star-The-Alicorn)

@Somethingcheeky (Laptop nerfed the quality, I apologize) A fluffy trying coffee! It’s filled with lots of sugar and cream, so the bitterness is hardly there.

Don’t worry, I’m sure Cherry will wear himself out in a few hours… Right?

23 Likes
7 Likes

God that is perfect, thank you

4 Likes

Would have probably made a lightning mcqueen reference instead till I remembered he didn’t have blue accents.

3 Likes

“Ka-CHOW!” -Cherry, 2 hours into his caffeine high

“The fuck??” -Brian, probably

4 Likes

(two hours later) “Cherry, I’m home!”

“Daddy! Hewp! Chewwy am stuck!”

“What do you mea…” (rounds the couch corner) “Cherry! Are you alright? What happened?!”

(sobs) “Chewwy find cup wif sweet miwkies on fwoor. Chewwy dwink da miwkies, den feew fuww of enewgy! Chewwy stawt wunnin’ awound, an cwash inno da couchie!”

“Okay Cherry, hold still. Lemme see what’s going on here.” (looks at Cherry from multiple angles.) “Alright, your horn is stuck in the couch. I’m going to pull you out.”

“Daddy no puww Chewwy’s hown off!!!” (sobbing intensifies)

“I’m not going to pull your horn off! Just pull it out of the couch. I’ll be careful.”

“Otay Daddy.”

(a firm grip and a few tugs later, presto! Cherry’s unstuck, and all is right again.)

6 Likes

Dang, you got their characters exactly! Good job!
This is a very cute idea, I just might draw this.

5 Likes

Running in place “Chewwy am~” has already run around brian 5 times. “The F~”

“Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed~” Cherry adds breaking the laping motion and zipping off out of the room.

4 Likes

These comments are making me feel better after a pretty crappy day, I’m living for this

3 Likes

Best payment for a free service i’ve ever provided then. Later.

4 Likes

FLuffy drift!

5 Likes

@Star-The-Alicorn (one sweeping bow later) Thank you Star. And to misquote the line, “If you draw it, they will come.” I’d love to see what you make of it! No rush obviously.

@anon39365243 I’d love to see that too!

4 Likes

Lovely, as always.

2 Likes

Not hyper enough.

4 Likes

Oh, a terrible thought has wandered in.

Coffee poops + fluffy digestion.

3 Likes

if that is normal coffee, imagine monster energy.

3 Likes