Shady's Fluffy Pony Bestiary #1 to #3 (Artist: Shadysmarty) (Author: Immortalfluffykiller) (FB id: 23357, 23584 & 31164)

73 Likes

Reuploading Shady’s Fluffy Pony Bestiary. As it was drawn by @Shadysmarty and uploaded udeer his account back on the booru, these works have been turned over back to him. As there is no web archive of the fluffybooru originals for these pages, I am currently lacking any additional context regarding the creation of this series.

I’ll try to work on uploading the remainder of Shady’s work over the weekend.

6 Likes

I’m a fan of this art style.

5 Likes

Love the faces, but damn they got small legs, how do they not break lol.

3 Likes

If I’ve had no prior contact to this community and someone described “fluffy ponies” to me, this would be how I imagined them.

Well, they’re fluffies. So they most likely do.

2 Likes

Are we ever going to get an ending to “Scootafluff”? I loved that story, but it cut off so abruptly…

1 Like

Adore this style of fluffy

2 Likes

Just curious. Shouldn’t this be marked “Images By Others” instead?

I do quite like this style of art!

1 Like

@Fuzztoy Image for others is for archiving content from the booru where the original creator/artist/writers are no longer around, or are unavailable to give permission for their content to be uploaded. In this case, since Shadysmarty has returned, his content will be turned over back to his control, and will be treated as if he uploaded himself.

@Huggies4Buggies See the post provided by Shadysmarty here

ahem @I_might_be_weasel @A-S Depends on headcanon. I don’t think Shadysmarty has his fluffies be that fragile.

1 Like

Ahaha indeed it does, my good bus driver friend.

They just make me laugh because they are teeny tiny leggies.

Its a really interesting style! And its definitely inspired a few notable artists like @Pumpiikin and Fwuffee. Its also the reason why I identified it as a third way to draw fluffies in my Sam Adams Guide. There are many ways to draw fluffies, but there was a time when people were adopting Shady’s unique style.

1 Like