Shed Mummah (Part One) (By: BugBox)

Fucking brilliant.

1 Like

lol

Shove them all up her ass.

Phenomenal work as always. I truly hope she is rightfully punished for not only running away but defying direct instructions.

I think people have the right idea in the thread above about testing her first to see it sheā€™s going to neglect the others, then destroy her mentally by taking away bestest. She needs to see firsthand that picking favorites is bad news for a fluffy lol.

(On a side note, youā€™ve actually inspired me with this to do a follow up to my comic Iā€™m currently working on. So thank you for that lmao.)

1 Like

Yeah, I canā€™t not blame the owner for this kind of thing. Spay your damn pets. (Iā€™m militant about this because the type of pets I actually own die of bone marrow failure if you donā€™t spay them. Ferrets are weird liā€™l critters.)

1 Like

Give her a sorry-sticking, take the babies away except for feeding time, put her in a locked saferoom, adopt out her actual foals and tell her she was a bad mummah give her some hug toys to practice with (foal-shaped ones for extra insult), force her to show sheā€™s a good mummah, and then hold an adoption event where you invite people over to adopt the stuffed ā€œbabiesā€ away one by one. Then tell her the real foals have been gone for weeks.

2 Likes

Iā€™d let her starve for days. After that, Iā€™d make meatballs out of the bestest in the cruelest way, then use them to produce sketties and place in front of her and tell the mare every time she ate a string of the pasta, her other foals would be horribly tortured to death. Well, except for the poopie, Iā€™d have him actually eat the sketties to aggravate her even more before I get bored and kill them both, mare first so she doesnā€™t get the satisfaction of seeing the poopie get squished. XD

1 Like

First story/comic of the new year. :slight_smile:

Iove the styIe, might add more after I fuIIy wake up etc

1 Like

Kill only poopie.
He is useless.
I know that everyone would love to see the best child suffer, but itā€™s nonsense considering that the child is not even aware of how the mother treats the brown foal.
The carcass of a brown foal can be used as sketty for mares to gain valuable nutrients.
Bestes must be big and strong in future :muscle:

1 Like

I love the way this story is formatted so much! The story text with illustrations littered throughout is so good! And the illustrations themselves are as awesome as always! iā€™ve loved your way drawing fur textures and textures in general!!

4 Likes

Tell her she can have her babbehs back if she gives up a leg for each one.

2 Likes

She wasnā€™t allowed to have babies so just take them away from her and tell her ā€œno babies on your farm!ā€ If she wants to leave but wants the babies back give the poopie and tell it smells and looks like her. If she rejects the offer kick her out and keep the foals. Sell the good ones and rise the poopie one, give the foal everything she ever wanted it nd make sure thereā€™s a window so she can see everything

1 Like

I say kill the bestest and nurture the poopie baby, they are not useless! they deserve as much love as the others.

3 Likes

This is based.

1 Like

Okay. I gotta tell you, itā€™s usually the simplest solutions that are the best ones. I like this one a lot.

2 Likes

Of course, I also allow a clear hugbox option, where no one dies, and the owner just does whatā€™s right and teaches his mare how to take care of EVERY young one, not just brown ones as some people want.
if you want to know hugbox penalties, read this section
https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/i5twrp/fluffy_headcanons_hugbox_part_1/

1 Like

you tend to lead the hugboxer side but if you are looking to get your hands dirty its time to punish this bad fluffy.

First- the foals gotta go. make her watch as each foal is killed one at a time in assorted ways.
Second- find the stray that knocked her up and rip his junk off and make him eat it.
Third- mummah needs a pillowing. all four or just the back set either way her mobility is getting greatly reduced. good luck running away now.
Fourth- Time for the welcome home meal, blended foals puree!

When daddy says no babbehs. no. babbehs.

3 Likes

Fastball pitch her bestest baby at 98 mph straight into her face

1 Like

Agree with this.

Iā€™d like to see more psychological abuse. Make her confused, get her to do the deeds herself. And I especially love psychological abuse on foalsā€¦ I love it when they get all traumatized and nerotic and extra retarded. :3 Abuse their developmental state!

3 Likes

Yeah, this one hit the uncanny valley hard.

1 Like

If you guys donā€™t stop, Iā€™m gonna have to start taking that as a compliment. :wink: