Shed Mummah (Part One) (By: BugBox)

I didn’t realize how unsettling fluffies with cloven hooves looked until I saw it here.

1 Like

It’s those eyes as well, gives it a cutesified goat from hell vibe. Just wanna hit it with a shovel right in the face.

2 Likes

Oh my god, you’re gonna love when I post a fluffy with rectangle goat pupils, because I’m gonna eventually!

1 Like

my shovel awaits.

3 Likes

This is some gorgeous art and love the CYOE dynamic although I’m a sucker for imagination.

I’d tell the mare that it has disobeyed. As such, it must suffer a punishment: the fluffy has to make a sacrifice to return home. Of course, the owner’s intention is to eventually dispose of Fritter and select a new, more obedient fluffy among the foals.

2 Likes

Force her to treat all the foals equally, or lose them all!!

1 Like

Turn the foals into the equivalent of human centipede but make it so you can reassemble them in different configurations, maybe even attachable to mummah as a second tail of sorts.

1 Like

Sell the foals for whatever money you can get, and kill the mother. If you decide to get another fluffy, preserve Fritter’s corpse somehow and use it as a visual reminder of the “no babies” rule.

she looks fucking horrifying