Shelter for amputee. (by: artist-kun)

81 Likes

poor crittters
I’d keep a pillowfluff, even if they are a lot of work.

10 Likes

I’d keep a few as and use the for pillows and chilling on my off days

3 Likes

Shit, that ain’t even a problem in my headcanon, they can just regrow the fluffies’ legs.

6 Likes

i’m more of a sad realist
there’s this really good caring for pillowfluffs post i saw eons ago
sad but sweet. it’s what i go by

6 Likes

If you’re a realist, what the hell are you doing here? Genetically engineered biotoys aren’t realistic at all. The Rubicon has been crossed, dude!

4 Likes

you can be a realist and enjoy the premise of fluffies, not to knock those that prefer the odd stuff
i like grounded stories where cause and effect have greater repercussions
don’t get me wrong, I’ve also written some cute stuff for fun but mostly its realism based

5 Likes

have fun getting shit all over the back of your head, dumbass

3 Likes

as long as the pillowfluffs are ok with it and have relieved themselves recently, it could be super comfy though.

2 Likes

Real talk, that’s like saying you can be a vegan and still enjoy steak. I’m not trying to be a dick about this, I’m just saying, there’s a discrepancy here. It seems a bit self-contradictory to me, is all.

3 Likes

1800 years ago people thought that flying is unrealistic and impossible. In 2149, someone will say this exact phrase, but with genetically created animals

8 Likes

being a realist and being realistic are different.

4 Likes

lets hope that psychopaths dont do shit like this when that time comes

3 Likes

i invoke the most ancient of laws good sir
to each their own
enjoy fluffies as you will and so shall i :heart:

2 Likes

god its weird seeing this page change in real time

4 Likes

Okay, when someone makes an actual real live fluffy, I’ll change my tune. Until then, they’re science fiction.

1 Like

True. I’m just saying, people who like their stories realistic and grounded should ask themselves what they’re doing on FluffyCommunity.

4 Likes

This just keeps happening when I’m around. But we’re still talking about fluffies, so it’s all good, right? Not the worst way a conversation can go off-topic here.

3 Likes

it feels on topic but i’m not a great judge tbf

3 Likes

No one is saying that it’s not science fiction. All I am saying is that in universe fluffies are pretty realistic if you think in terms of possible future technology

6 Likes