Sidewawk part 1 (by chase70140)

Hi there. Got something for you.

here’s part two: Sidewawk part 2 (by chase70140)

133 Likes

Half want to see the cement eat away at the foals.

15 Likes

I was just thinking that. This is a much more gentle death than the chemical burns from which they could have suffered.

13 Likes

keep an eye out for part 2 :wink:

9 Likes

To the city worker this is just job assurance since those foals bodies will likely cause pot holes one day.

6 Likes

Paving the way towards a brighter future

6 Likes

now imagine the mother’s despair if she found her babies, their little legs firmly encased in concrete

6 Likes

Ah, yes the rotting foal stench smells just like job security.

5 Likes

as an engineer I have to point out the fact that biomass will make this sidewalk be all shattered soon.

as an abuser I say do it again

18 Likes

Get fucked you shitty little troublemakers.

2 Likes

:pensive::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

why say as tony montana

1 Like

no, it yakuza part time worker where use hammer as weapon in hawaii

I would’ve just pushed them under the surface, leaving 5 little heads above the surface to scream for a bit as the chemical burns set in before putting them under for good. Hell chuck the mare un the mixer just for the fuck of it

3 Likes

god I just need to draw a bunch of fluffies getting hunted down by a guy with a hammer

3 Likes

This kinda makes me want to have chicken fried foal (part of the prep is to hammer it flat as fuck).

1 Like

are you boring don’t say ‘fuck’ word

Wet cement/concrete is very caustic and can give 3rd degree chemical burns if it’s remains in contact with soft tissue long enough.
The hammer guy is doing the shitrats a favour killing them quickly.

2 Likes

They got “Hoffa’d”

Ummm… There is a type of Ritual that requires builder to sacrifice blood/ burying animals and humans during construction to strengthen the structure…

They just sacrificed 5 living beings… That thing would definitely last long.

2 Likes