Silent Night Foal Euthanasia Milk (Pastry_Knight)

Oh my god this is fucking fantastic. Chefs kiss

12 Likes

Sad but humane

4 Likes

Take in a feral mummah and her babies. Feed this to the babies and tell her the next morning that she was a bad mummah for not having a good nest for them. This bed was so nice the babies all went to sleep forever. Better luck next time! Then kick her out

11 Likes

This sounds like a good comic concept

2 Likes

Do they make a high-stress euthanasia formulation, too?

7 Likes

cyanide + capsaicin high stress foal euthanasia

23 Likes

Good start, but cyanide acts too fast to really get much out of it. I’d suggest the following formulation: moderate doses of strychnine and arsenic plus (relatively) high doses of atropine, hyoscyamine, and scopolamine. The foal will be having spasms powerful enough to crack its spine in half and shitting so hard its intestines will boil out of its asshole, all while it has visions of dead ten-eyed mummahs calling it a poopie dummeh munstah and getting eaten alive by imaginary spiders. Eventually it’ll either die from the spasms or its heart exploding. And if that doesn’t kill it, something else definitely will, eventually. Anything that survives poisoning from that nightmare has earned the right to live (but unfortunately will probably also be either insane or brain-damaged).

In fact, I’d strongly recommend that formula for general fluffy “euthanasia”.

7 Likes

That’ll show you for being born you stupid little baby

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I see there is in fact a ‘high stress’ formula, brilliant.

2 Likes

agreed

It would be a hilarious daycare prank to replace all the milk with this.

1 Like

Very nice!

That’s kinda why this stuff would require… precautions to prevent wrong animal (especially upright primate variety) drinking it.

The hilariously evil bit is the given example mother has tons of spare milk, already.
“Momma has loads of milkies!”

2 Likes

That would depend on the dosage. I bet it takes a fraction to kill a three pound fluffy.

True. Misreplied, sorry.

That’s actually pretty smart.