Sixth Star [by Nom_Took]

Seems legit

55 Likes

For such mischief I have only one punishment
tickling intensifies

24 Likes

Gotta admire the balls on this one

5 Likes

Clever for a fluffy. Is this inspired by Foxhoarder Carpdime (I’m sorry, brain dumb) or do great minds think alike?

I would scold him for trying to fool me and erase the fake star, but I don’t think this alone is enough for a punishment. Although, if he had showed signs of potential bad behaviour beforehand, I would erase a real star. Have to keep up the discipline, after all.

11 Likes

no, not tickling. we must go even further. RELEASE THE SUPERHUGGERS,

7 Likes

Could you lend me one for personal use?

5 Likes

sure, you just have to catch it.

2 Likes

Just something I thought of randomly lol. I haven’t seen too much of Foxhoarder’s work so if they’ve done something similar it’s coincidence.

6 Likes

Wasn’t that carpdime?

6 Likes

Wuwes awe wuwes daddeh! Fwuffy am six staw fwuffy evweyday!!

4 Likes

Ah fuck I’m a plagiarist

7 Likes

Yes, I just went through Fox’s entire gallery. I was definitely wrong.

@Nom_Took sorry, made a mistake

6 Likes

A great decision

7 Likes

Shit happens.

5 Likes

He would lose one for the first time, all the second, and third he would never get sketties again.

3 Likes

Foolishness you have not earned a sixth star you drew one with a crayon, for that you will lose one star

3 Likes

DID YOU JUST DRAW A STAR ON YOUR CHART? YOU BAD, BAD FLUFFY!!! NOT ONLY WILL YOU NOT GET ANY SKETTIES, BUT YOU’RE ABOUT TO RECEIVE A VERY PAINFUL SORRY STICK SPANKING!!! NOW YOU BEND OVER RIGHT NOW!!!

4 Likes

Well, Buster, it looks more like you have five stars with an asterisk, to me. Let’s see what that means… looks at phone, pretends to scroll … ah! Looks here like you did something naughty in the last day or two and the chart saw you do it! That adds four more days of being good before spaghetti! Wow, you done fluffed up. The chart always knows, man…

3 Likes

DENIED!! Cracks a whip on its flanks and kicks its lying ass out into a wood chipper!!!

3 Likes

Bruh, all you had to do was the same thing for a sixth time.
Surely it would’ve been harder for a fluffy to draw a star than it would be to behave.

Still a cute little deceiver.

2 Likes