Sketties day everyday! (Artist: Carpdime)

We gonna run out of spaghetti real quick at this rate…

100 Likes

Too cute, but they are breaking the rules by trying to get extra sketti days. What to do?

25 Likes

tickle them until they admit they made it up

31 Likes

If I was my grandmother or parent, it’d be the sorrystick.

But if it was me, I can think of a number of options. If its a headcanon where fluffies are easily distracted, they could be distracted with a new game or something fun. Most of the time though, I’d rely on positive reinforcement (rewards if they actually follow the rules), or just sorrybox them if they refuse.

@Mr_Owl This is a pretty good one too! I like it

15 Likes

I would serve them flour and water, and then wonder aloud how the sketti is so raw even though you carefully marked the correct sketti day on the calendar.

That said, the picture is absolutely adorable! I love those little rascals. :smile:

23 Likes

I’d give them Sketties on Wed. & Sat., and the other days I’d give them magazine photo clippings showing images of Sketties.

16 Likes

Distract them with some toys, then erase ALL skettie days. It will be hilarious when they notice

11 Likes

What a couple of smartasses.
Time for a change, it is pillow day today shitrats.

13 Likes

You gotta reward that level of reason and ingenuity!

14 Likes

If they want it everyday then it’s time for ramen with ketchup.

10 Likes

And this way you will condition them to think that fooling you is good.

4 Likes

Time to teach them about the crime of forgery and that crimes have punishments.

5 Likes

The only valid comment

7 Likes

I disagree. I think all the other comments are far more valid.

:flutterdab:

6 Likes

Va haber una continuación? :0

2 Likes

I know what you mean, the abuseboxer in me would love to punish them for trying to lie to me.

The normal side of me would be more compassionate, and just try to talk to them about why there is no sketti day every day. After all, they’re not assholes, they are just being cheeky kids and I just want them to understand. They’ll just get extra huggies for the disappointment and tickles. So, I am divided.

[Edited]

8 Likes

I like to appeal to the latter. It may be bias, but I also believe that the fandom can develop if we put aside the abuseboner, and sometimes just enjoy fluffies, as well as develop them. Its something I get out of Waggytail’s art, since he seemed to enjoy fluffies “as they are”, flaws and all. Its also something I get out of Squeakyfriend, since he seems to enjoy fluffies being cute and doing cute things. I appreciate the reall extensive worldbuilding that Carpdime had put into fluffies, especially in his most recent stuff, and I appreciate the effort that Fluffus and Fosterfluffy had put into their work. I think fluffies are worth the effort, and I believe that hugbox is needed, not only for fluffies, but also for the individual creators.

Its why I appeal to the latter.

13 Likes

I know what you mean, that is why I love Sadbox the most personally out of the three. We do need all three, and a mix of them to truly have something beautiful. I adore Carpdime’s Fluffies since they can easily give us that sense of what they were truly meant for, something to be loved. Yet, I am also jaded by reality and that tends to reflect in my own writings. I am reminded of a quote from Silent Hill 3, one of my personal favorites…

Happy people can be so cruel. Is it so hard to believe that sympathy could be born from pain and suffering?

It is the ethos for my abusebox stories, Despair in particular. So the misery isn’t without meaning, but it still feels senseless in the approach. :slight_smile: Just my personal views.

8 Likes

I agree 100%!

5 Likes

they are showing cleverness! i feel it should be rewarded, though not with more spaghetti so as not to possibly encourage bad behavior. positive reinforcement with more positive attention, acknowledging their cleverness, and/or perhaps a one-time spaghetti alternative on an off day.

8 Likes