Sketties First :: CuddilyBloodily

Bryce is getting on everyone’s last nerve in the Williams household.

90 Likes

That’s clever :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Unlike Bryce.

5 Likes

Bryce is going to have a hard time if it keeps on pulling the strings on everyone

7 Likes

If Bryce was bright we wouldn’t have this comic :stuck_out_tongue:

#necessarystupidity

6 Likes

Though admittedly, always leaving him last is not exactly nice. Really lets through his family deems him inferior.

1 Like

Is it just me, or does her hair look like spaghetti?

3 Likes

Next time put the sketti outside the jar on a plate and put Bryce inside the jar.
Keep switching it up and he’ll hopefully learn to stop complaining.

8 Likes

Nice! In Finland spaghetti always comes as dry sticks that you boil to soften them, so I’ve had a similar idea of offering them to fluffies.

5 Likes

Store-bought sketties are often sold dried here in the States as well…but occasionally one can purchase it canned as well.

1 Like

What crazy person would buy pre-made skettis though?

5 Likes

she made them from the dry pasta, and put them in the jar. I should have added a panel :smiley:

5 Likes

Ppl with overly-spoiled kids, mostly.

1 Like

I like Chef Boyardee when I’m simply to tired to bother.

3 Likes

Same as in Sweden. And I’ve also entertained the idea of just dumping a pack of uncooked spaghetti on the floor to fluffies demanding them and enjoy the bitching, moaning and whining about not being able to eat it. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hope that’s not glass.

Because he’s going to figure it t how to kill himself if it is.

2 Likes

By the size of his fat cheeks it’s clear he eats more then enough. Just being a brat cause it’s sketties. Next time he should get a plate of chopped carrots and broccoli.

2 Likes

Shuddup, Bryce,

2 Likes

Bryce words is starting to get on my nerves as well. There is enough food for that fluffy, this one is ultra nagger :triumph::grimacing: its a sorry stick or sorrybox or both for this turd!

3 Likes

I love that idea! DIY sketti!

1 Like