Sketties Game (By O.B)

i am so sorry since english is not my native langguage its gonna be a lots of erorr or grammar mistake. I still learning and train my own english. hope it doesnt annoyingly too much grammar mistake

===
Rio chilling in his porch sipping on his own tea with sugar and milk. it is not as usual that he read some news paper today but the news of fluffy outbreak in other side of the world is amusing to follow.

Rio,A 22 years old guy, living in not far from Arin, His Cousin Who is only Three Years older than him, living in the countries who really banned Fluffy but some of those damn foreigners who have “vacation” in here decided to bring that stupid shitrats to almost destroyed his countries biodiversity.

His Country never have a rule to have gun in every home, however after the invasion of that fluffy,almost every home has a gun. He also confused by how the fuck they can survive in his country which is so much near equator. Those fluffy should be dead when step on his country. Either being drown in rain season,which is causing a lots of place have flood, or being on heat stroke by dried season. They come from 4 seasons country anyway.

Rio only can huff and puff while Arin is out for her class college. No class for today, they said a fluffy herd broke to his faculty lab farm and chaos ensue. he dont know how the fuck that happen but his bestfriend promise that, will record anything that happen. All calming until he heard a rattle from his fence. He just thought probably a feral fluffy that being eaten by dog or something and hit his fence. a lots of dog being let out free by their owner for the dog activity and also controlling fluffy population but then he see something digging out and behold a lots of fluffy going in into his lawn.

“smawties gib the hewds nyu pwace!!!”

and a lots of foal and mare (some stallion too) spewed out from that hole. Quickly,Rio Take his bat and hit one of big mare that is start chewing his expensive plant.

Screeee!!!

“Who the fuck said you shit rats can eat in my lawn…”

“gu away dummeh hoomin…dis am smawty pwace nao…”

one of other stallion that seem the smarties right hand then move the front with the smarty,an allicorn…what a rare…

“This is bwudda and herd pwace nao…gib skettis or get sowwy hoofsies…”

Suddenly he got and idea, a lots of fluffies here means he have a chance to test his new project to detect fluffy movement that he made for his end year project before graduate in future. a lots upgrade and repair is needed still but hey, it is his chance to test stuff. He going back inside house and prepared all the stuff he need. A lots of cheers for the herds can be hear from the outside.

“Smawty is gweat…sacred dummeh hoomin…”

Cheerp~ Cheerp…~
a lots of chirpy babehs is chirping happily seeing fluffy around them celebrate.
but it is cut out when Rio got out and start settings the equipment needed. He also settings some camera to record the documentation of it.

“wat am dummeh hoomin do?”,ask one of the toughies, “were am skettis fo hewd…”
“gib sketties or get sowwy hoofsies…”,ask another toughies.
Rio flicked the toughies nose–both of them.

“Now you shitty rats…”,said Rio Furiously,“lets play a skettis game…”
some start foals babling said like “wuv skettis…” or “wan play gamesies…”

“CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!!”,Rio snapped angrily.
A lots of them giving either scaredy poopies or scaredy peepees because of Rio Voice but not for smarties and his toughies.

“The rules is simple, Red Light Dont Move and Green Light You Move…”,explain Rio.“If You Win,This house is yours…also i will give you some sketties…”
Rio mentioning skettis makes a lots of babeh and foals chirp happily.

“Housie fo’ hewds… an babbehs…”,said one of the mare with a 3 of chirpies babbeh on her back who is snuggling each other since Rio raised his voice.

“Yup…”,said Rio while taking all her babbehs,“but not with this babbeh on your back…”

“Nuuuuu…babbehs…”

Rio grab the nearest water bucket that is empty and put the chirpies there. His eyes darted around and see another chirpies on the back of other mare. a lots of them tapping rio leg to give back their baby. Rio cant handle it and decided to take one of alicorn chirpies and squeze it slowly until the babbehs chirping frantically. the panic is ensue.

“Nuuuu…bad huggies…nu bad huggies fo’ babbehs…babbehs fo huggies and wuv…”,one of the mare who is pegasus is taping on Rio’s Leg.–following with other mare who screaming “fo wuv an good huggies”

“If you all dont shut up…i will give this babehs a real forever sleep!!!”

They then scaredly silent again and rio put that babbehs back to the bucket which is being hug by its bwudda and sissies in the bucket.

========

“now get in line and be prepared!!”,said Rio While wearing his squid game mask with circle signs. He then turn on his machine. The speaker start buzzing in calm song and then…

GWEEN WIGHT

The herd and their smarty start moving. the smarties walk in prides and confidently because of skettis bet with dummeh-hoomins as they think, it will be easy.

WED WIGHT~

the smarty still moving.

BAAAANG

SCREEEEE~
“Bwuddah got foweba sweepies…huhuhu~”,one of the toughis cried his eyes out.
“Nu wan mo sketti games…”

“Keep doing it you shit rats!! i already told you the rules…”

GWEEN WIGHT

The herds start to moving again as fast as possible, more like waddle to be fair, and it is bad moves for sudden red light.

WED WIGHT~

some foals fall for their waddling. Rio shoot them until their just like a pulp of bone,muscle and blood.

“SCREEE~BABBEHS~”
BAAANG!!!

Still on red light and yet one of the mare is moving, the detection system seeing it sadly.
and give notification to Rio. A lots of foal cheerping scarily seeing their sistah is only pulp right now.

GWEEN WIGHT

the herds start moving again, some tried to waddle faster. Rio tried to add some seconds to get them off guard. Rio cant handle his sadistic smirk.

WED WIGHT~

A Lots of fluffies (and some foal) fall waddling, and quickly Rio shoot all of them, on white and purple mare was so shock she is shock and move. Rio spends no time to shoot it too.
chaos suddenly happen with one mare and one stallion is move and rio shoot them too.

" You move on red light…you get foweba sweepies…",said rio while smirk again. He feel blessed with his high quality homemade squid game mask that hide his face.

GWEEN WIGHT

One of baby pink and yellow mane is success passed the line. Rio Grabbed it and put it in special fence for dog. Another Foal–one filly and one stallion–also passed them succesfully and grab them on the same cage.

WED WIGHT!!

two of the mare is still move because they closed they eyes to avoid seeing the carcass of their own foal.

BAAANG!!!

They then following their foals to foweba sweepies.

“dang i only have one mare out of three…oh well it is my luck i guess…”,said Rio Calmly.

GWEEN WIGHT

One of another toughies pass the line. “Toughies am new smawty wite nao betttah dan bwudda…”

“oh shit another smarty…”

Rio soon catch it and put him on cat-crate. The new smawty start to frantically tapping the crate wall

“wet out smawty…wet ou-SCREEEEE…”

Rio shake the crate.

“SHUT UP YOU BRAT!!!”

Another young filly and one young stallion with two foals still on the field. Rio tried hard in hope wishing that young filly didnt die

WED WIGHT~

all stop at the right moment.

the youngest foal still kinda far. “bwudda…sisieh…hewp…”

GWEEN WIGHT

all start moved again. Rio feel blessed that the young filly is safe and take to the cage. she is whimpering while cried and the mare with foals that safe are hugging her right now.
the stallion still in shake because of him passing the corpse of his mummah–make him slower.the young foal ignore the game suddenly seeing his mummah mangle corpse because stomped by other after being shot by Rio.

“Mummah…nu sweepies taim…ne to go to nyu housie… an num sketties…”

WED WIGHT~
BAAANG!!!

for that rio no need detection anymore. he see it and he hate it so much.
now the young foal is with his mum in fowever sweepies.

GWEEN WIGHT

the young stallion then run away and safe. Now, he have one young blue colt and one mare and also young filly and some foals. Rio then turn off the machine and turn off his camera. He makes notes for future upgrade and add on.

“ni…nice mistah~ fwuffy win…can fwuffy hab sketties pwease…”

one of the light brown (seems from the poop) with black mane asking Rio politely. He can see clearly that the fluffy is scared. Rio open his mask and glare the fluffy cold.

“eeeep…~ fwuffy sowwy huhu…nu kiww fwuffy…huhuhu…fwuffy hungwy…”,said that fluff while close his eyes with his hoofsies .

“allrite you win you can get some sketties…but not my house since you all half failed…”,said Rio while talking cold. “so garage there you are…”

========
all of those fluffy are in his garage right now, Rio only have motorcycle so technically that garage is to big for him. Rio slowly pour down the babehs on the “nestie” in the dog fence that filled with fluffy that survive.

“welp i know it is too much orphan babbehs for you…i guess you cant handle it dont you…”,ask Rio.

The Mare are showing overwhelmed expression.

“dont fwuffies muumah wuv babbehs…or are yu bad mummah who hate babbeh??” ask Rio while mocking them

“Nu Fwu…fwuffies wuv babbehs…fwu…fwuffies am gud mummah…”

Rio smirking so hard. his glare goes to fluffy in the crate.
his eyes meet with the new smarty fluffies.

“and you…i have a good plan for you…”

==END==

Hi, Thank You To Reading My Own Story…
actually i have this kind idea while back when i was a lurker in FC Reddit…
not sure if it is kinda backstory of my main story idea (since it isnt done fully yet) or not so here we are…

and yes indeed i take inspiration of squid game LOL let me know if you guys wanna me to make another games from squid game (with “which game it is”) for this continuation stories with grown up foal and chirpies

8 Likes

Tip: use grammarly (I’m starting to sound like an advertisement bot), I’m not native as well and I use it all the time when I’m on my computer (now I’m on my phone tho), it really helps
But aside from some small mistakes your English is good ^^

Also please continue, honestly I love the idea of Squid game but fluffies. I can imagine Rio has seen squid game, then looked at his homework, then at news about fluffies and immediately started to work happily lol

3 Likes

I kinda interested in using that but worried if there is suddenly need something to be pay as subscribe/premium…
But from your word seems like all fine…

Also tbh i just find out that a lots of country have red light green light game too…but yeah add that with squid game…boom…good way to torture fluffy…

1 Like

Oh! No, it’s free - at least the grammar side. You can buy premium for better sentence structure and more synonyms, but it’s not mandatory

oh thanks…
gonna install that to make sure my text story is all better in future…
Thank You Once Again :slight_smile:

1 Like