Skettity nightmare, commission for Virgil ❤ (Dragonixa)

A small prequel to @The-Master-Butcher 's comic about previous Unity’s death, hope you guys like the outcome UwU
Commissioned by my beloved @Virgil :heart:

83 Likes

This displeases Skettity

12 Likes

Oh shit oh god oh fuck

6 Likes

Awesome scary nightmare on Unity yaikks :scream::+1:

3 Likes

I absolutely love it!

But that look in the last panel just tickles me

gudpoopies

16 Likes

I’m officially dead now, thank you very much lol

8 Likes

Just who is this mysterious chef? Also what a spicy meatball of a piece

4 Likes

Gaaah this is amazing! I just love how you drew skettity, and this comic fits with the next part so well!

4 Likes

He Who Walks Behind The Rows Cooks Behind The Counters

7 Likes

Opera Momentaufnahme_2021-05-19_160628_www.fluffycommunity.com
Better Version

5 Likes

He’s a caretaker from @The-Master-Butcher 's comic, you gotta check it out UwU

4 Likes

Oh dear god xD

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I had to follow your drawing closely, it was pretty hard to pull off, ngl!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Now we know why Unity III was so scared to go to the farm.
I love this so much! You even added the teddy bear from my comic. And Skettity looks great as well.

3 Likes

Like @Dragonixa said, he’s a character from this comic I made (except here, he’s the nightmare version of him).
By the way, I kind of tried to make him look like me, but I didn’t use a reference picture, so he only somewhat looks like me haha.

4 Likes

Ah now I can see it now. The lack of face and lack of being covered in foodstuffs have clouded my eyes

2 Likes

That was the whole point :smiley: Her first image in her head was her throat getting slit, and because that was the least fluffy thought out of them all, I decided to go with this scenario ^^
I’m so glad you like it, you did an amazing job on your comic too :smiley:

1 Like

It’s kind of fun to look at now, the fact we can somehow imagine you now ^w^ Great self-insert UwU

1 Like

Hot diggetty Damn! You’re artwork is soooooo GOOD!

1 Like