Unity goes to the farm (The Master Butcher)

For @Virgil

156 Likes

Poor Unity. The horror of “knowing” just a little too much.

33 Likes

dumb shitrat, lol.

17 Likes

Btw, in case someone doesn’t realise, because I don’t know how clear it is by the pictures alone. She didn’t deliberately jump into the water, she was just too stupid to look where she was going.

I really liked the ending for Unity II that Dragonixa made, so I wanted to somewhat continue the story but also do something different.
Also, this is the first time I’ve drawn furry-like anthropomorphic animals. Yet another way in which this website has corrupted me.

22 Likes

I like how polar and Virgil look. classy in all meanings of the word
…
…
you almost got me thinking that unity survives this time. I even started planning to sneak in during the night and kill it myself

14 Likes

I knew you would take proper care of Threenity.

Nicely done. Thank you!

13 Likes

Wait a minute…

squints

X-Files Theme

24 Likes

Yes lol, I don’t have experience with drawing these kind of anthro animal characters. So at first I just googled “fox” as reference pictures, but it didn’t end up looking right, so I googled “Disney Robin Hood” instead.

12 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10 Likes

I have now firmly welded into my brain Virgil is a descendant of a disney character.
You will not change my mind.

15 Likes

Also, the fashion inspirations for this were: Michael Caine’s Scrooge from “A Muppet Christmas Carol”
Ebenezer-Scrooge-Muppet-Christmas-Carol

And Till Lindemann from Rammstein’s :heart: “Mein Teil” stage show.
9f7f4b49facaaada3518a03e6f86b96d

18 Likes

Oh my god, hahahaha!!! I love this so much, I love the references and everything about it, dummy Unity :smiley:

7 Likes

You really pulled it off. Virgil and Polar had a gobsmack of personality in every panel.

9 Likes

i feel sad now :cry:

4 Likes

Unity is fated to die. Even if no one tries to kill it, even if it is supposedly safe. Even if you foresee all possibilities, Unity will break the laws of reality to meet it’s unfortunate end. That is the fate of every fluffy that shares this name.

9 Likes

That foal right there CLEARLY read Wolfram’s “The Farm” before.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community by the way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Virgil just reminds me of this guy:

Even when he’s nice.

8 Likes

Bad fawm

Poor thing. Her previous owners broke the cardinal rule of raising fluffies:

Fluffies must not be allowed to become aware that they are meat animals.

12 Likes

Lol! At least unity three had a chance at a happy retirement, i love the detail and references added here! Amazing job!

7 Likes