smarty watches herd go forever sleepies ~ ( story by shadowraiden23

( okay so since this is going to be another short one or long one depending if you guys want to see the smarty being derped to a point of being nothing more than a abuse pillow please let me know and if you guys want to do a comic feel free to do so also I’m not one for doing fluffy talk so please excuse me for not doing so it’s a pain in the butt trying to do so. )

In a dimly lit room, sat a chair with a smarty strapped down in it, as the light comes on the smarty unicorn looked around and couldn’t even move his little legs for, they were firmly strapped down and his eyes were held open as he notices cages filled his herd in another room on a small monitor.

The figure who was in the shadow’s spoke ’ well now about time you were awake shit rat … ’ the smarty’s eyes looked around as the figure stepped out of the darkness wearing a mask ’ dummy human let smart and herd go and give us house and nu- ’ the man punches the smarty in the face ’ shut it … I’m the one who’s speaking ’ the man leans down and holds up a picture ’ do you remember this fluffy … ’ the smarty looked at the picture ’ that dummy poopy mare and dummy small human! ’ The man leans back up and turns on the largest monitor in front of the smarty showing the smarty herd as they cried out ’ momma want momma ’ and ’ special friend help! ’ Could be heard from the others as most were cowering in their cages as well as his special friend who could not see nor hear him.

the smarty could only struggle in the restraints as the man holds up a remote ’ those two were my family … and you ’ his one eye glaring at the smarty ’ you took one ’ the smarty could shout in anger at the man ’ no care dummy mare deserve forever sleep’ The man sighs a bit ’ well now … since you hurt my family guess I’ll hurt yours ’ he presses a button as one of the cages fill with the herds babies started to move over what looked to be a large incinerator ’ you’d better keep your eyes open oh wait you can’t close them and only watch as your family disappears one by one … ’ as the cage was position inside the incinerators it ignites and starts to burn the small little fluffy babies as the momma’s cried out ’ NUU BABYS!! ’ The little one’s cries could be heard as they burned alive ’ FLUFFY NO WANT BURNY HURTIES!! ’ As one tried to push the cage door open but couldn’t cause the cage doors were shut tightly and bent in a way so they couldn’t be open ’ momma save besets!! ’ As another cried out for its momma ’ burnies no want ’ only to die as the flames died down leaving nothing but a pile of ash as the cage was moved out of the machine ’ no babies go forever Sleepy’s ’ as the smarty struggled and watched as one by one each of his herd was sent into the machine and was forced to watch them burn alive and hear their cries for help.

the man looked at the smarty as it cried and chirped watching his family being taken away ’ that was only half of your herd … ’ the smarty cried still ’ dummy human give sorry hooves if get out ’ he smirked despite wearing a mask ’ oh no what will I do? ’ The man simply laughed as he removed the mask ’ you really don’t remember me? ’ The smarty’s eyes grew wide with horror as the man showed a jagged scar on his face going down his cheek to his mouth from when the smarty had attacked him with a sharp piece of glass ’ I’m the one you wounded and let you escape… I’m the one who hunted you down and took your last herd away … and I’m the monster who haunts your worst nightmares… My name is Kaiden… and I’m the one who will make sure you suffer for the rest of little shitty life '.

As Kaiden grabs the unicorn horn and snaps it off ’ no not smarty horn!! ’ He cried out as Kaiden smirked with a grin that only the devil would be proud of ’ sorry shit rat, but this little thing is mine now your no long a unicorn fluffy…oh no you’re a pathetic little rat with no herd… no family and soon no more freedom. ’ He presses the button on the remote showing the other half of his herd in a water tank as it fills up ’ enjoy the show ’ he turns to the room ’ see you never again smarty. ’ As the doors closes and the lights turns off only to leave the monitor on showing a side-by-side live feed of the herd dying and blaming the smarty unicorn for their misfortune, the smarty broke down crying and his mental state shattered ’ wanna die … wanna die ’ were his final words.

(well if you guys think was harsh or not enough I got plenty more planned for this one smarty alone ~ and to any hug boxers who are going To probably complain and say I went too far please note I have been having a very shitty year and this is the only way I can vent my frustrations and as for the fluffy hope, she’s left Kaiden with her two babies sky ( blue alicorn mare) and midnight ( black mare with stars on her belly and is a winged baby ) to take care of so he’s doing just that and well thanks for reading )

3 Likes

lack of punctuation, lack of proper paragraphs, and giving the smarty human speech make this almost unreadable to me bud.

3 Likes

My friend you might want to lurk some more and get a feel about how to write fluffies. I applaud your courage in posting but you may have jumped in a little too soon. You might want to take a look at these before you try again

https://lingojam.com/FluffyTalkTranslator
The latter may especially help if you can’t get a hang of fluffspeak.

RightYellowGull-size_restricted