Fluffy Primer

Huge thanks to @CookieCrunch @Carniviousduck @gr1m_1 and @Guodzilla for their incredible contributions to the primer! More insights and resources for the fluffy-ish dialect, colloquially known as Fluffspeak, can be found here, here, and here, though be sure to take each with a grain of salt.

66 Likes

Do your fluffies reproduce via explosion?

God fucking damn it, I want my sides back. I vaguely remember an old, silly comic where a mummah was having biggest poopies and then fucking EXPLODES, and all that remains is the base of her abdominal cavity and her foals she was giving birth to – whom are completely unharmed.

I’m glad to be a hugbox writer that seems to have a small traction behind it. I personally see myself as a neutralbox type of person, where under the right circumstances I enjoy both hugbox and abuse. Weirdbox just fucking makes me feel like I’m on an acid trip or something most times. The insane shit some people come up with is like “what the hell, duuude? I can’t get my head around this!”

Maybe I should take a stab at writing full on abuse some time soon…

8 Likes

This is a great primer to show new people!

3 Likes

This is a masterpiece :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I see this is already pinned. Pin it forever.

5 Likes

no. it will remain pinned for only a 1000 years. it is the most generous offer we can provide

10 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

we are now coffin free

3 Likes

Actually, we could add it to the FAQ that nobody ever seems to be able to locate.

4 Likes

Excellent work @ThatWelc you have a way with both words and pencils

1 Like

That is the true purpose of a FAQ. To exist somewhere, make tired allusions to its existence but answering the question any way and as such perpetuating the cycle.

2 Likes

Hey, can I voice this? Some people could ignore a post simply because it’s a long read, so they might be appreciative when they have an audio version :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

don’t wait for a response and just do it anyway. welc retired

1 Like

I’d love to hear your take on Lulu…
:grin:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s alright :heart:

Dirty, dirty lies.

I :heart: the FAQ/Wiki and reference it often.

It’s a great resource.

2 Likes

I’ve done it :smiley:

1 Like

I wanna be part of the next one :o

1 Like

ayo why cthulu kinda thicc

1 Like