Fluffy Primer by ThatWelc (feat. CookieCrunch, CarniviousDuck, gr1m, Guodzilla) VO by Dragonixa

With love and respect to all the artists that participated, I decided to voice the Primer that @ThatWelc prepared for our community :heart:

Special thanks to:
@CookieCrunch
@Carniviousduck
@gr1m_1
@Guodzilla
for creating such amazing artwork ^w^

Original post:

Hope you enjoy and learn something new!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

23 Likes

The blooper reel at the end makes this even better than it originally was

3 Likes

That was great, love the fiting music scores you put under each box also the Bloopers were amazing again and you were right Schadenfreude is pronounced in a German way because its a German word.

3 Likes

Well then, I hope even more that I pronounced it right now ^^’

3 Likes

Thank you love ;*

3 Likes

Lulu: GACK! KAWF! KUH-HACK! COUGH-COUGH-COUGH Man, that’s (cough) hard on my throat!

I can’t seem to do me the way you do! Ahem!
I guess I (cough!) need more practice doing me.

2 Likes

YOU REMEMBERED THE KURWA!!!
:heart:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :heart:

BTW: schadenfreude = happiness at the misfortunes of others. An English word culled intact from German, like “zeitgeist,” “sauerkraut,” etc.

3 Likes

I thought a lower voice would fit her well ^w^ Glad you enjoyed that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Kurwa has to prevail ;D

And yeah, while looking up the pronunciation for shadenfreude I saw a definition pop up, I was so confused though xD

2 Likes

All hail the kurwa!

2 Likes

A real mindblower: the words “Klutz” and “Schmuck” are actually Yiddish.

2 Likes

We stole kartofel, even though we already have a word (even multiple) for a potato~

2 Likes

Potato, spud, tater, ground-apple, etc.

2 Likes

Ziemniaki, kartofle, pyry, grule, bulwy, nioki…

2 Likes

Loved the bloopers! xD Also wondering how to pronunciate that

3 Likes

Awesome voice over added that blooper reel as you double check the script. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much ^w^ And what do you mean, Polish potato names?

2 Likes

Hehehe thank you so much ^w^ Every time I get annoyed at myself for mispronuncing something I later go over the recording and seek out parts that I find the funniest :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The second time you used it in the outtakes you pronounced it right

2 Likes

Alright, good to know! Thank you ^^

2 Likes