Smawt Babbeh - (Artist:Mutagen)

189 Likes

sometimes it’s good to decompress and eat comfort food

28 Likes

Clearly too smart for this world

16 Likes

I love it when fluffies are just smart enough to stupid themselves to death :sweat_smile:

34 Likes

That’s pretty much exactly what happens when consuming rat poison. Hemorrhaging, vomiting, cyanosis, then death. Horray for accuracy!

25 Likes

Lmao

7 Likes

Who knew smarty syndrome could be fatal

7 Likes

The expression reminds me of those old comics on the booru where even a mention of water would suddenly cause fluffies to drown. They’d look something like that, lol.

11 Likes

I enjoyed this.

7 Likes

yeah, i actually looked up the effects and symptoms of rat poison

14 Likes

New style? It’s so adorable

8 Likes

messing around with a more abusable fluffy style for when I draw abuse content. lemme know what you guys think

12 Likes

I wanna kill it. :tired_face: But it beat me too it. Smart babbeh nu more. Should have stuck to the stinky miwkies

4 Likes

I think with its bigger expression filled eyes with the smaller chubbier body is the perfect ratio for sudden abrupt abuse.

6 Likes

So, there’s a formal correlation between how cute a fluff is and how abuseable it is?

In hindsight its obvious, but man, I’m just doomed regarding fluffies, aren’t I? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ha, dumbass

2 Likes

I dunno about cuteness but I think the key element is the expression. There’s plenty of cute fluffies by many artists but the ones that are most effective in the area of abuse are the ones that can rightly express the anguish of its situation. Large eyes, malleable features, and the right body ratio can lead to a successful reaction.

4 Likes

Bonus third panel: A rat suckling a fluffy mare.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a comic about that?

2 Likes

Not that I’ve seen. But if there is, I’d be interested.

2 Likes