Smawt Babbeh - (Artist:Mutagen)

That would explain why some of my favorite art styles are done by abusers… which is unfortunate for me because abuse makes my stomach churn

3 Likes

It’s all in the expressions for me lol

2 Likes

It’s the thin line. There’s definitely artists that’s hard for me to stomach whether it be abuse or tragic but their fluffs are just too good.

Big thing for me is I like doomed things. Like, if I really, REALLY like it? Its gonna be doomed.

Small list of casualties so far: 3DO, Dreamcast, OS/2 Warp, BeOS, Corel Linux, City of Heroes, Neo Geo Pocket/Pocket Color, SNK (what’s out right now is SNK Playmore renamed SNK), Windows 8, Windows Phone, Palm WebOS/Palm Pre…

3 Likes

Unfortunately my memory was faulty and it was infected mutated foals that looked like rats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/iat2iu/a_mummah_and_2_of_her_infected_foals_artist/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

There is a continuation to this but I can’t find a source with the full series.

1 Like

Still really good. That was oddly disturbing.

1 Like

Oh ho ho. Just wait till you read the rest. Classic Wolfram.

2 Likes

Sigh…Wolfram…they were one of the perfect examples of that. I never stopped rooting for a happy ending despite knowing their eventual dooms.

2 Likes

You sound like me and @OtherCoraline. I might be a sucker for punishment :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Your mummah clearly sucked at her job… wait you’re dead why am I talking to you?

Probably a natural born smarty. :nerd_face:

Because smarty syndrome would drink the milk regardless because the best baby deserves all the milk not dummy brothers and sisters. :dummeh:

It’s so adorable that I’d put on pink socks to curb stomp it

Let’s not forget the human toddler would go looking for chocolate in the litter box. :candy: :poop:

1 Like

That went to 0 to a 100 real fast. :exploding_head:

1 Like

“I don’t understand why it died…the package says it’s ‘RAT POISON’.”

1 Like

Rat poison is poisonous to everything if consumed. :disappointed:

1 Like

I just looked it up, there are so many different types of rat poison, but most of them seem to be strong anticoagulants.

Oh, and a fun fact:

The entire rat populations of several islands have been eradicated, most notably Campbell Island, New Zealand, […] Hawadax Island, Alaska (formerly known as Rat Island)

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAT ISLAND

4 Likes

I love this.

1 Like

So, there’s a formal correlation between how cute a fluff is and how abuseable it is?

YES.

2 Likes

well, at least you know the rat poison indeed works against rats! :3

3 Likes