Smawt Babbeh - (Artist:Mutagen)

That’s not how Rat-X works >:(

1 Like

Stay away from Starfield and Elden Ring! My hope in those is the only thing keeping me sane.

1 Like

Fun fact: rat poison is literally just heart medication (Coumadin or warfarin) taken to lethal (for rats) levels

2 Likes

You’re in luck! I’ve never even heard of them! :smiley:

1 Like

Isn’t it vice versa? Warfarin was used as a rat poison before the beneficial effects in smaller doses were discovered for humans? If I’m recalling the story correctly (and I might not be, it’s been ages and I don’t really feel like checking right now,) some people were in the hospital for accidentally ingesting rat poison, but were strangely just fine. Turns out they hadn’t consumed even remotely a dangerous dose of the warfarin, and it was just thinning their blood a bit.

1 Like

don’t forget to wash it down with speciaw wawa!

2 Likes

Huh. Just looked it up on Wikipedia. It began when they noticed bulls who ate a specific plant began bleeding out from normal procedures like dehorning and castration.

After isolating the compound it was used as a pesticide. Someone attempted suicide by ingesting it, was treated with vitamin k, and made a full recovery. At which point they began to look into the therapeutic potential of is anticoagulant properties.

Learn something new everyday

1 Like

he thinks hes roleplaying again

Antifreeze works as a good pesticide. It’s sweet, so whatever you’re trying to kill will happily drink it, and it’s poisonous, so whatever drinks it will die.

Or, if you’ve got pets and small children in the house, baking soda, flour and sugar works too. Equal parts of each, sifted, and wear gloves, the mice won’t go near it if it smells like human.

The baking soda’s the important part, mice (I’m not sure about rats) can’t pass gas, and baking soda builds up gas. The sugar and flour is just so they eat it.

If the dog eats it, the worst case scenario is it makes him fart.

But the baking soda thing wouldn’t work on fluffies, because they can fart too. And how.

1 Like

Better that the idiots or/and smarty’s dies, that’s better for the world.

Oh dear gods, reminds me of when the neighbor poisoned some rats, one of them made it into our house before dying. Its body ended up behind a 400 pound oak dresser, that , empty, needed 4 people to move. Didn’t realize it was there until the smell, and Oh. My. Gods. did it smell. This was during the holidays, there’s nothing like the smell of decomp to bring out the holiday spirit.

Better that stupid shitrat foal died, otherwise it will grow up as a stupid shitrat.

Why you should never let your fluffy outside of it’s saferoom

I love seeing smarties meet their demise.

What animal knows more ways to kill than the human? None.
What animal finds more ways to die than the fluffy pony? None.