Smothering love part 2 (El Guzz)

part 1 Smothering Love Part 1 (ElGuzz)

this behavior of fighting over orphans and then straight up abandoning them again is based on penguins lol https://youtu.be/lXv7sfmTysM?si=_sQHPCCWoU5e-VRd

61 Likes

I know it’s a coloring mistake, but I find it funny that the foal it saying its a fake babbeh and such.

4 Likes

It is observed that all the supposed love that mares profess for their offspring is only a deception, it is pure selfishness, they do not love their offspring, they only feel the right to have them, they are a property as much as humans treat fluffies as one.

6 Likes

fuck i just now notice the text color in last pannel
IMG_6959

3 Likes

For every foal a mummah loses, we should kill her.

2 Likes

Imagine she loses a whole litter.

“Looks like you get to go forever sleepies 5 times!”

1 Like

Fluffy mares would make terrible pets if they were literally inconsolable without having foals in front of them.

2 Likes

:star: Attention is required to restrain Mare #783 before further self-harm incidents occur. Mare #783 has contributed to the production of three littlers of rare alicorn and rare color Foals, making her a High Value asset to our organization. Therefore, it is important to handle her with great care.:star:

I’m fairly certain that is exactly how it’s written since I zoomed in.

2 Likes

can we see more of Mare #783? id imagine she would have to be pillowed in order for to stop hurting herself.

1 Like