Soft Hooves On Hard Streets (Pastry_Knight)

An Indoor Fluffy used to walking on carpet or soft bedding will have very soft hooves, Born ferals will have developed tough callouses to deal with the tarmac and concrete of the streets.

If an Indoor Fluffy escapes their hooves will quickly develop Laminitis, damage and inflammation of the tissue between the hoof and the bones of the foot which makes walking painful, once this has happened any further walking will likely cause bleeding though and around the cracked hoof.

84 Likes

Did you really give a fluffy a pompadour?

14 Likes

wanted it to look like a turd on their head, it is perhaps a little excessive, I usually do something like that for female fluffies.

14 Likes

My second guess was that he could be recaptioned to be saying “frfr nu cap ong” like a broccolihead

8 Likes

I like it. Domestic fluffies would have really stupid brushed out curls.

4 Likes

Little bastard looks like he’s gonna start shit with Yuske Yurimeshi

8 Likes

Can’t have hoof pain if we cut your legs off :martini:

6 Likes

Sounds like somebody needs some fluffy horseshoes nailed into their tender little hooves

2 Likes

We already know who doesn’t survive 1 day away from home.

OK, this is weird. I’m currently watching gayroommate’s “Fluffy Facts” reading on youtube, and I saw this in the new posts feed RIGHT after she read the fact about the soft hooves.

looking fresh with the broccoli cut

sheeeeeeeesh

People drawing injured hooves for fluffies make me wonder if there’s a fluffy ferrier out there somewhere

1 Like

I honestly just thought of this after seeing it’s main.

2 Likes

hqdefault (9)

1 Like

Yeah, i was wondering, are fluffy wearing shoes a thing?
We humans tend to dress up dog’s, shoes included, so ehr…someone in the fluffy fandom must have caught on…

2 Likes

Home to the old surgery outpatient clinic in the garage.

I now desire a 50’s greaser fluffy with a pompadour. If I manifest it, it may just happen

3 Likes

Shit, I mean, we already had @Ace …
78141_2

Everytime I see those ugly-haired retards spouting that idiotic nonsense, I want to blow my brains out.

1 Like

First thought was why the fuck does this thing have a perm?

2 Likes