Soft Hooves On Hard Streets 2 (Pastry_Knight)

If an indoor fluffy escapes there is only a few days at most to find them before they invariably end up as somethings dinner or starving or dying in some other way, so it was lucky that Jeff found their daughters runaway fluffy, they were shocked at the scrapes and other injuries that covered the poor thing.

They were out putting up lost fluffy posters when in the distance they heard a familiar high pitched voice repeating “Owwie… Owwie… Owwie… Pweeze nuu-huu-huu mowe huu-huu-huwties meanie huu-huu-hoofies.” Dashing around the corner Jeff found Mint Chocolate slowly limping down an alleyway looking around lost.

“Chocky?!” Jeff called.

“Daddeh?!” Mint Choc cried desperately, turning around and making an attempt to run over to Jeff which stopped after a few painful steps making Chock collapse to the ground.

Jeff carefully picked up the messy fluffy. Who was shivering and shaking in their arms from pain, up close the cracked and bleeding hooves of Chock were quite worrying.

The injured fluffy manages to say “Fank yu for wescue Chocky” while looking up with their bloodshot eyes, before seemingly passing out from exhaustion.

Follow up from Soft Hooves On Hard Streets)
Both of these are me getting the hang of my new drawing tablet I got myself for xmas, it is so much nicer than using my chromebook. I was also wanting to get some practice on more natural body shapes and different fluffy poses so this was done over the top of this

50 Likes

Most of my human references are pics of my gf holding her cats, or stuffed animals.

Just fluffy scenes are usually pet pics my friends send me. They feel less stiffly posed than stock images.

14 Likes

So happy Chocky was found! It’s not very often than a runnaway gets back home.

1 Like

My only issue with this concept is that it would make stories about fluffies running away to have babies or join herds impossible