Some Mares Don't Learn (By: Jejjick)

125 Likes

Brutal

7 Likes

Get the industrial belt sander

9 Likes

Wake up, new Jejjick peak

9 Likes

Make sure to make the bestest’s death extra painful, and make sure she watches every second of it to reinforce that it’s all her fault. Maybe even lie and convince her that the starved one is being sent off to a loving family, just to make her feel worse (in reality, he will be killed like all the rest).

9 Likes

Yay! Cute starving babies! :black_heart:

7 Likes

Yep, totally deserved. Though I’d make her watch the other two be happy and loved with a foster.

Bestest needs to be shot across the room like a rubber band.

5 Likes

Put the bestest in a aired jar in the nursury that she can always see, then just let starvation take its course, hes a little tubbo he will last a week maybe? she get to watch him wither away :glee:

5 Likes

They forgot one of the most important steps in turning a fluffy into a milkbag, remove the tongue.

5 Likes

Usually, the non-bestest sorting algorithm applies.
She’s probably so stupid that it didn’t work or they wanted a pretext.

2 Likes

This is brutal to look at. I love it!

2 Likes

I’m almost impressed she managed to bully the poopy one despite not having any limbs.

3 Likes

She probably just ordered him to not drink any milkies and he obeyed her demands. Or she had her bestest do all the dirty work by fighting him off whenever he attempted to nurse.

2 Likes

Honestly i kind of like the not-bestest one, seems to still care about his mother despite mother neglecting him for that nasth “bestest”? And doesnt ask for home and food just asks for help mother? Dont really like crying chirpy babies though and HATE bad mares so i guess i can see why youll kill them

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Pay me Chinese minimum wage. I will do this retail job.

2 Likes

Aw, yeah, that’s one of the best comics out there. Between the art, the setting, the extremity of punishment, etc, it’s just beautiful.

The servitor at the end was perfect way to make a bad example.

1 Like

now now lets not be hasty here. Just cut out her tongue and have her pump out another batch and see what happens but the old batch has to go. I recommend feeding them to her.

2 Likes

I’ll always celebrate any excuse to see Jejjick’s wonderfully wretched fluffies put to death, even if it’s just implied. Pathetic, soggy little fuckers!

4 Likes