Soon Mummah Supwise! -- RQ

You yourself ignore the countless statements of women who attest to the fact that pregnancy was a huge physical tax on their bodies with long lasting effects, and only listen to the cherry picked accounts that would obviously be received better by current society instead of the women in your life, but I digress. Discussion can be continued elsewhere. Unlike pregnant women, pregnant fluffies deserve all the burdens pregnancy forces.

3 Likes

Damn them.

1 Like

Y’know, in older times, when animals were butchered, the adults would send the kids out on an “errand” to keep 'em busy while all the gross messy gory stuff was being done.

People go out of their way to keep kids from learning about the nasty side of life too soon.

Also, great work @RQ!

(BTW I read your title as “Soon-Mummah Specials” at first. It made me a little sad, because I remembered a time when I had time to write stories. :cry:)

I don’t know, man. One of my Grandma’s earliest memories was of the hogs getting butchered (which her family did every Thanksgiving morning).

2 Likes

I think they did what I said in rural Sweden. Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

To answer your questions in order:

1. Hasbio doesn’t care, as long as they sell fluffies,
  2. Hasbio doesn’t care, as long as they sell fluffies,
  3. I wouldn’t put it past them, but I doubt they would go through the hassle,
  4. Unless they are only put into that box after they’re sold, they are probably treated as foals-in-a-can. Stocked in the early stage of pregnancy, with just enough food to last until they give birth and are sellable. Unsold units probably expire shortly before giving birth or are disposed off/expire inside the vending machine shortly after,
  5. I think the toy excisted before fluffies.
2 Likes

I know, but the resemblance is uncanny.

A swine butchering can be a festive experience for the whole family, Vietnamese culture has taught me. We scandinavians have ,perhaps, distanced ourselves a bit much when it comes to getting the bacon.

1 Like

Most Americans have, as well.

1 Like

Quite. Nearly entirely industralised, for us.

There is a Swedish childrens book character, Emil of Lönneberga, who makes a pig, “Little Pigrunt” his pet: which obviously puts him in conflict with his elders, who have more conventional intentions as to its use.

So what are the odds for getting the specified number of foals, 3, 4, or 15? Or is it possible to get a different number of them?

Also, on a side note, what is the highest number of foals that a pregnant Fluffy mare has given birth to?

I guess you can say you “bagged the ending perfectly”

The fact that the “Goodbye Bags” appear to be (at least partially) transparent so that the mother can see her children suffocate before her really is the icing on the cake

2 Likes

It is my headcanon that the absolute maximum number of foals successfully delivered by a pregnant mare is thirteen, a feat logged by the Guinness Book of World Records

1 Like

God, those toys are ugly. (The plush ones, not the fluffies.)

Not even then. Puberty is happening earlier and earlier with changing nutrition, but people still freak out over Disney films/shows about teenagers mentioning that periods happen.

1 Like

Y’know, I think someone did something not too dissimilar to this to one of my ferrets. Without the killing, but dumping her after she had babies and they didn’t need her - she was found as a stray and she’d clearly been bred before, and abandoned domestic ferrets don’t tend to be common enough or survive long enough to breed in the wild. Poor floofbaby :frowning:

Yup!! Pregnancy and childbirth fucked me right up both mentally and physically!! Obviously glad to have my daughter but never fucking doing it again!

2 Likes