Sorry razor stick [by HeavyDutyT550]

Hello guys! If your fluffy are being annoying and being really bad. Using Sorry stick but wont work? We proudly introducing a Sorry stick with new brand heavy tough-shit sharped razor with spike!!!

With this Sorry stick with sharpened razor that allow not only slice meat but also penetrate bone at really high speed force and reinforced bamboo with fucking tough shit whack!

For adult fluffy pony use: you can actually swing and stab the razor at place where you want. You can also penetrate bone which make even painful, even you can cut down ear, tail or wing. And with razor spike at top you can pop their eyes Or do multiple stab or just impale them and left them to Death. Use head Or body to impale them!

ON foal use only: you can do Light swing at them, why? Because full force can slice them and kill them but if you wanna get rid of those bad foal then its your choice! With spike you can poke it right into butt Or just impale them and cook them to Death.

Price Is 150$! Only limited time!

(note: please use product carefully, 1 little mistake can lead to slice arm little, do not swing if there any person, do not also swing if nobody here this can lead to accident throwing. Do not give to any children this Is not an toy!! If you are not happy with this product you can get full refund!!)

I hope this stick will help you punish Or kill bad fluffy at your own ways! We will see you later with new brand product!

21 Likes

@HeavyDutyT550 Looking at yer name, the sorry razor stick must be a downgraded axe.

This Is actual smaller than regular axe one

2 Likes

p u t y o u r n a m e i n t h e t i t l e

1 Like

Lmfao ikr that pretty cheap as fuck.

1 Like

$150? For a razor blade onna stick?

I’d sell two for a dollar, and that’s cutting me own throat.

1 Like

Hasbio prices for a King of Random project.

drops enough money to cover the r&d, the wonky business back story and gives everyone a KOR Sorry Stick. Happy enjoying 3.5 million

2 Likes

Really like the stabby-poker option that the old model didn’t have. 5-star review

1 Like

Thanks you very much for liking this Product!! You can use it in your comic if ya would like. Just be carefull about this thing! You can use it for choping Meat

1 Like