Waterbox punishment, by Elias

I liked the idea

Yes those are references

127 Likes

That is a clever idea that you drew out

6 Likes

fluffy~ corpse do do do do do do

14 Likes

Ohhhh mah lawwwd!!! This is sooo much better than what I thought was gonna happen! Even more dead fluffies with this method and the one being punished is traumatized beyond belief. This is amazeballs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Masterpiece.
From the “plot twist”, to the dirty pool, good idea well implemented

5 Likes

Now they’re sleepin’ with the sea fluffs

3 Likes

Do you still want out of your sorry box?

6 Likes

Would’ve loved to have seen the brown one try to get in the box but by opening it they drowned pink one too.

4 Likes

id say this is more abuse then neutral

3 Likes

oh lord this is so cruel, i like it!!!

… though less messy if the box was destinied to be filled with water … and at some point he can’t see the fwens anymore … except some floating hoofes

3 Likes

You had me in the first part ngl

3 Likes

I was gonna say save the black one, but then realized it was defective

2 Likes

I can just imagen an Ad for it being like.

Does your fluffy want to join a herd of filthy ferals? JUST call now and we’ll give the the waterbox treatment! For just $10 your fluffy will learn that herds are useless as we drown all of them inn front of it!

5 Likes

This is a crueler version of the Hampster Rapture project

https://newproject2.com/hampture/

2 Likes

I love the look on the foal’s face as it’s under water. Just pure abject terror.

2 Likes

You kind of missed the point of the idea the other dude had. The point was for the fluffy inside the box to be scared thinking it is under water and that it is going to drawn (water bad for flufies and all that), but without actually killing it. Really good art though.

3 Likes

Oooh I did not think of that I’ll have to pay more attention next time

2 Likes

Wow! Loved this. I didn’t notice the little green one on the far left until the last panel. Thought it was a mistake. NOPE. Great work, both story and art.

2 Likes

It’s fine. My idea is simply an inspiration, and you used it to make something a bit different

1 Like

Gave away the “twist” in the first panel with the colors of the fluffs and one declaring itself a Smarty, but still this is probably very effective as a sorry box. Especially if you shut off the lights after it fills completely, or possibly use only very dim lighting.

3 Likes