Waterbox punishment, by Elias

Do you sometimes feel like the usual sorrybox is a bit mainstream? How about scaring your fluffy using water instead of darkness? Here is the basic concept.

You need a transparent box (you can simply use a jar for foals) and a bathtub. Put your fluffy in the box/jar and put it underwater. You need the container to be submerged on all sides. It’s better to have the lights on so that the fluffy can see the water around it. Leave it for up to 10 minutes, then take the container out of the water and open it to let the fresh air in. From then on you can either take the fluffy out or reenforce it’s faults and repeat the process. An additional bonus is that you (or other fluffies) won’t hear it scream because of water.

You can make some changes to the concept depending on how bad you want the fluffy to suffer. If you don’t want it to start running out of oxygen, you can use a tube as an airway (also allows to use the method for longer periods of time). If you want to make it scarier, make a small hole in the top so that water fills the container bit by bit. Be mindful of the time it takes to fill up so that your fluffy doesn’t drown. You can put toys in the water, so that it pays more attention to what surrounds the container. You can even crank shit up by drowning other fluffies outside the container so that the fluffy can see them as a reminder about the danger.

I’m not a writer nor an artist, so all I can do to contribute is presenting some ideas of my own and hoping someone talented picks them up. It would be an honour to see them be used in a story

28 Likes

you can also use it to play scuba divers with your fluffy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thats really clever, I would love to use this concept in another story

7 Likes

just add some stickers to your aqurium and BOOM now its a hugbox story

6 Likes

This is like the coffin in season 3 of Preacher. I dig it

2 Likes

Cool concept

3 Likes

i just realized this is gonna make bathtimes waaaaay more difficult for the owner

2 Likes

Oh my fuck yes