Soylent Brown Pt.2 (By Jackie22)

“Well, it’s decided. She’s going to E-Block” The munstah says.

After the stallion gave you bad special huggies again, you and your babbeh were thrown into a box, and brought back to you cage. Carl and the munstah are talking to each other right now, but you’re not listening to a word of it. You’re too focused on your mangled babbeh to pay any attention.

“I guess so… shit man.”

“What?”

“Nothing, it’s just… You know I’m no fuckin’ hugboxer right? I don’t care about these little shits at all honestly. But it’s not like I’m an abuser either. I know we do a lot of shit here, like A LOT off shit, but E-block always felt different. Like… Malicious. All those people out there, laughing and giggling. I know I can’t say much, I’ve domed a couple of these damned turd hamsters myself, but that was always business. You know what I mean?”

“I get what you’re saying I guess, but it’s not really malicious. We gotta turn a profit somehow, this way shit factories and foal stompers can maybe stay profitable. It works down in Atlanta, so they want us to do it here too. Besides, after the bullshit she pulled in the breeding pens, there’s no way she’s gonna stay here, and once management found out she wasn’t a chirpy during the capture, they were done. Ferals usually go to the incinerator unless the have AMAZING colors. Even then, they usually get pillowed before their first breeding session. So of course, once it became clear that she had memories of being a feral… Honestly, the meltdown probably wasn’t even necessary. She was probably doomed the minute she jumped out of the cart and mentioned ‘burnies’.”

Carl looks at you with a troubled expression. “Well. Guess that’s it then. When does she go?”

“Fluffy gestation’s fucking offensively fast. The buns are usually cooked in a week, so the cycles last ten days. Breeding day, then a 10 day layover for them to foal and nurse, then the purge, then breeding day, and so on and so forth. E block’s breeding day was nine days ago, so she might just be shoved in there now. Less chance of miscarriage if it’s early. Oh, speak of the devil.”

Another human wheels a cart up to your cage. “That the one who kicked azure?”

“Yeah, that’s her. You taking her over to E-block?”

“Yep.” The human walks over to your cage and opens it. “So, you like to buck huh? That’s nice. I don’t think you’ll be doing much of that in the future though. Heh.”

You shrink away from him, clutching your babbehs as close as you can. Your hurt babbeh yelps in your grip. Tears begin to well up in your eyes.

“Nu huwt babbehs gain…”

“Hahahaha, oh no fluffy. I’M not going to hurt your babbehs. Relax.”

The human picks you up and puts you in a box on the cart. Then he picks your babbehs up and gives them to you one by one. “See you guys around!” he says, as he wheels you to your new home.

Along the way, you pass through numerous different rooms. You go through the not-mummah room, and see your babbehs drinking milkies. You try to call out to them, but they don’t respond. Then you see one of them stop drinking and start hugging the not-mummah. She’s squirming around a lot, she looks beside herself with anger, trying to shake your babbeh off, but she can’t move. Her leggies are bent and dented all over, and whenever she moves, they hurt her. Eventually, she gives up, and just accepts your babbeh’s huggies with a silent sob.

The human wheels you through a room you’ve never seen before, with a lot of clinky metal things on a wall next to the door. They’re little rings with red things hanging off of them, and each one is on a peg with a number above it. The number is the same as the one on the red thing, and all of them have little lights above the numbers. One of the lights is on.

“Damn it, a ring fell off again. We really need some better pegs.” He reaches down and puts a ring on the peg. The light turns off. “Hmm. Let’s see. You can be, number 49! How does that sound?”

Did he just give you a name?

“Dat- Dat nyu name?”

“Hah, yeah sure. Why not. Forty nine. That can be your name now.”

Gasp Fowty nine wub nyu name! Tank ou nice mistah!”

What a nice human! He took you away from the bad humans and even gave you a name! Maybe… Maybe he’ll even be… Be…!

“…Be nyu daddeh?”

This elicits a big laugh from the human. He puts a new ring on a different peg and flicks a switch next to it. He doesn’t respond, just keeps laughing as he takes you to your new cage, which is thankfully bigger, occasionally saying nyu daddeh, then laughing harder.

“Hahahahaha, ohohoho. Heh, haha.” He puts you in the cage and leans in closer. “NO.”

“Here’s how it works here shitrat. Your days of frolicking around in C and D block are over. No more softies like Carl to give you second and third chances. From now on, you never leave here except to go to the stallions. No more maternity ward. You don’t deserve it.” He continues. “This is the water bowl, this is the litter box, shit in there only, or you’ll be tied to it, and we wont let you turn around anymore. And this HERE.” He pulls out a long black stringy thing with a big tangle of black strings on the end. “Is your new best friend.” The human puts you legs through some of the holes in the tangle, then pulls it up and over your back, latching it in place. It hugs your torso tightly. Then, the human starts pulling on it, making it taut against your body and where it meets a box at the top corner of your cage. It’s a little too tight.

“Nu wike stwingy ting. Too tite, nice mistah pweeze take off?”

“Nope. Now lets talk about nummies. Probably your favorite subject. You get fed three times a day out of the nozzle. If it’s getting late, and you haven’t been fed yet, make sure to tell someone. I’m sure you remember the line.”

“Nu wan metal munstah poopie nummies! Wan gud nummies gain! Nee kibbwe nummies fow make gud miwkies fow babbehs! Soywen bwown nummies am wowstest nummies! Nu make gud miwkies fow babbehs!”

“Hahahahaha! What did you just say? Soylent brown? Soylent brown! Hahahaha that’s fucking great! Where did you hear that? Oh my god, hahaha.”

"It nu funny! Wai mistah waffin? Why soywen bwown funny?

“Well, take a look over there.”

The human points at a large machine in the center of the room. Lots of red paste is flowing into it from pipes coming out of the walls, and there’s a large grinder on top. You see a mummah crying in a cage, and a human taking a limp babbeh out of it. The mother is crying, but the human gives her owwies and takes the babbeh away. Then he throws the babbeh into the grinder, and the babbeh is torn up and falls into a big machine full of tan paste. The destroyed babbeh is quickly mixed into the concoction, as more ground fluffies spill into it from the tubes.

“NUUUUUUUUUU!”

“What’s wrong fluff?”

“Soywen bwown! Soywen bwown is fwuffies!”

“Ah, that was almost perfect. But you’re not entirely correct. There’s other things in there too. Yard debris, expired pet food, distillery residues, whatever we find in the rat traps, the odd cockroach…”

“NUUUUHUUUUHUUUHUUUHUUUU! NU WAN! NU WAN! WAN KIBBWE BAK! WAN SKETTIES!”

“Hah! Sketties! Good one. You’re hilarious fluffy. And guess what? The harness can also do something else.” He flicks a switch on your cage.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE!”

Suddenly, every muscle in your body locks up. A burning, excruciating pain is shooting through your body from where the harness is touching you. You can barely move, or breathe, or think. All you can do is scream.

“SCREEEEEEEE!”

“You see, the harness is actually a hooked up to a wire attached to a small battery in the tension rig. When i flick this switch, it completes a circuit which causes current to flow to the electrodes embedded in the harness.”

“SCREEEEEEEEE HUUHUUHUUHUUHUUUUUUU!”

“They use your body as a medium to conduct the electric charge. It’s really painful, but not deadly. I could probably leave you in this thing for half an hour before your heart gives out.”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“It kind of feels like you’re not listening to me. This is all very interesting stuff you know. You should pay attention, because it’s definitely relevant to you!”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Ah well, this is all probably going over your little fluffy head anyways. Let’s move on.” The human finally flips the switch back, and the pain finally subsides.

“Uuuuhuuhuu… wowstest huwties…”

“Pay attention fluffy, because this is the most important thing i’m going to tell you. Do you see this big red ball in front of your cage?”

“Whuh? Baww?”

You look over at what he’s pointing to. It’s a big red ball embedded in the table in front of your cage.

“This is a special, smart ball. It watches you all the time to see if you’re a good fluffy. It’s always watching you, and it always knows when you’re doing something bad. It can even hear your bad thoughts.” He continues: “It judges you and decides whether you’ve been a good enough fluffy. Understand?”

“Huu…”

He throws the switch again.

“SCREEEEEEEEE!”

The shocks stop.

“Do. You. Understand?”

“Yus! Yus! Fwuffy undastan!”

“What did I just say?”

“Wed baww watch mummah, see if mummah is gud, know if mummah am gud fwuffy!”

“Excellent. One more thing. Every ten days, this room fills with monsters.”

“Munstahs?”

“Yep, scary, human looking monsters come into this place every ten days. They come in and look for bad fluffies. When they find a bad fluffy, they give that fluffy’s babbehs the biggest owwies ever, then forever sleepies.”

“Ba- babbehs!?”

“Yep. And guess what else. The red ball will know if you’ve been a bad fluffy, and it will tell the monsters to come and hurt your babies if you’ve been bad.”

“NUUUUUU!”

“And that’s all. The other rules still apply. Don’t make noises, don’t hurt your babies or we’ll cut off your legs, do whatever humans tell you, don’t do anything annoying… Yada yada yada. Enjoy your stay here fluffy.”

“NU! NU NU NU! NU WAN! NU WAN MUNSTAS! NU WAN MEANIE WED BAWW! NU WAN OWWIE STWING! NU WAN FWUFFY NUMMIES! WAN KIBBWE! WAN BABBEHS BACK! WAN GUD CAGIE! WAN SKETTIES! WAN HOUSIE! WAN DADDEH! WAN-”

He flips the switch.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!”

The switch goes off.

“Well, I’ll be on my way.”

This can’t be real. This can’t be. You thought it was as bad as it could be after the monsters took your babbehs, but you were so so wrong. It doesn’t make sense. How can a place this bad actually exist? Poopie nummies made out of dead babbehs? Mean strings that give you the worstest owwies ever whenever a human pushes on a stick? Monsters that come to your cage to kill your babbehs? This can’t be real. This has to be a bad dream. This can’t be. This-

“Oh right! I just remembered! It’s dinner time for you right?”

He presses a button on the metal thing. A thick, greasy paste spurts out of the nozzle as if it were making poopies into your nummie bowl. You see part of an unground eyeball in the corner, a tiny, broken hoof in the center.

“Bon appetit.”

“UUUUHUUHUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

Soylent Brown Part 3

53 Likes

And that’s the second part done. There might be one or two parts left. What do you think happens in E-Block? What do you think is going on there?

What do you think of the mill? Share your thoughts.

5 Likes

God damn it. I loved the broken hoof in the soylent. lmao

4 Likes

This is like, washroom level stuff right here. Absolutely beautiful in its cruelty.

1 Like

A quite important distinction.

5 Likes

The conversation was the most effective part of it. When I realized it was Carl feeling bad about her going to E Block I was just like, holy fuck.

3 Likes

I hope 49 is able to talk with the other bad mummahs in the room and reflect on how they got in E-block.

Also, what color is 49? I remember a worker saying her mane is red