Spearmint and Pluto in: Twicky-Tweat! (FluffnPuff)

(This is my entry for octoberthon! Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #1 enjoy you beautiful, bastards while I ram my skull into a pillar!)

Spearmint kept shuffling around to get into her Morticia costume, while Candace was trying to get the drawn on mustache for her Gomez one just right. Pluto, dressed as Uncle Fester was helping his nephews get into costume, The orange fluffed, black maned one, Jet, INSISTING he be Wednesday, while his Black fluffed, peach maned brother, Onyx, was stuck as Pugsly. Fae was dressed as a pirate, already having a peg leg. She kept waddling around and and going “Yaawwr! Am piwate!”

“Alright Gang, Ready?” Joanne said, dressed up as a gender swapped Tommy Ross while Mitch was a male Carrie. Martha and Mikey were astronauts and the were setting up the ‘take one’ candy bowl to leave outside. “Weady Mummah Jo!” Spearmint said, tripping over the long Morticia dress and face planting. Eventually they cut the end of the dress short enough for her to walk right and the set off. Halloween in this neighborhood was bumping! They had almost everybody out! The nearby farm was hosting a pumpkin patch festival, everyone was out trick r treating and so much more!

As the others walked around they got to their first house. “Twicky-Tweat!” They cried in unison, and old lady by the name of Ms. Mulberry opened the door with her albino fluffy, Tundra right next to her. Tundra was dressed as a zombie, her missing eye, fluff patches, and lack of teats aiding it, while Mulberry was dressed as Carol from the walking dead. “Aw aren’t you cute! I love the Addams family myself!” She said, giving them some candy from the fluffy safe bowl.

As the kept on, Pluto was approached by a pair of fillies, saying “Twicky-Tweat!” He looked back at them and saw a grey fluffed blue named filly, and a pale yellow fluffed blue named filly. One was a princess and the other as a sylveon from pokemon. He generously reached into his bucket and dropped some into theirs, waving them off as their mothers collected them. “Aw fank ou nice stawwion! Is Mawshmewwow and Nymfi’s babbehs fiwst hawwoween!” One of em said. Pluto walked off smiling as they hit more houses.

Soon it was getting late as more and more houses shut down for the night, with Jet and Onyx, yawning sleepily. "Well guys that was fun, right? Spearmint was tapping her hooves and said, “Speawmin Wub hawwoween! Nebah wan it to end!” Joanne and Mitch had yet to realize that Spearmint was about to become one of THOSE girls, but to be honest a fluff that isn’t too spooked was a good thing. They watched as Martha and Mikey left with Candace, and walked back home.

Back home, Fae still waddled in her pirate costume, whining when Joanne had to take it off. The least she did was let her keep the eye patch on. Pluto and Spearmint were comparing and trading candy, while Jet and Onyx gave their Mummah Joanne the candy they didn’t like or couldn’t eat. Fae began to work on a lolipop while Spearmint was gnawing on some caramel candies. Pluto was saving his for later. He looked around the saferoom with some framed pictures of them. He smiled warmly at all the memories they had made, and curled up on the bed with the others joining to create the fluffpile. Tonight was the best night they had ever had, and they wouldn’t trade it for all the candy in the world.

6 Likes

CUUUTE

2 Likes

This story is as sickeningly sweet as the candy consumed in it!

1 Like

Also I know short, bugger off!

It’s what i do best! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧