"Spechaw 'Sketties" Part 1 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

Okay, so thanks first of all for the warm welcome! I was ver supprised from all the interest for my stuff.
It means alot so I worked hard to crank out the first few pages for you guys!
I know, it starts slow but believe me, shit will go off the rails rather quickly! xD
I have also another three pages in the works atm and really hope you like the story so far! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

276 Likes

damn look at how good the painting is !

24 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

Damn beautiful work! I love how stupidly adorable your fluffies are, especially the bestest babbeh

7 Likes

Poor fucker never accounted for his obesity. Good. At least he won’t grow up to be another Smarty.

9 Likes

‘Starts slow’? My brother in christ this is perfect pacing for one of these stories.
I’ll have my popcorn ready for the next part.

9 Likes

Luckly fluffies are stupid af, so you can just manipulate them in killing themselves. Smarty-prevention is important!

3 Likes

Art is phenomenal! Hopefully poopie and the rest of the babbehs get their own broken bones too

2 Likes

Good writing can excuse bad art and good art can excuse bad writing.

You put a lot of effort into this and really captured the look of fluffies on the first go, and traditional media tends to fare better with audiences I notice.

I am really looking forward to seeing more of your art.

12 Likes

This is astoundingly well done. You’ve got a solid design for your fluffies and managed to make the bestest an adorable little ball of pudge.

The mare has a weird thing where her face is pinging the uncanny valley something fierce in a few panels. And given the artifical nature of fluffies in universe that’s a good thing!

7 Likes

Question I just thought of: is mama pregnant with another litter of brats? Or is she just fat?

2 Likes

She calls herself a soon mummah. So got knocked up right after having a litter is my guess.

8 Likes

Yes, Goomy is right! Shes pregnant as well.
Ive read in other stories that Fluffies can rapidly create offspring like real life vermin. So i thought that was an grear idea to incorporare into my story as well. :smiley:

6 Likes

Your art is amazing. Can’t wait to see what happens.

2 Likes

I shall be looking forward to more!

2 Likes

Holy crap… :slowclap: This is gorgeous!

2 Likes

It’s always good to see someone get away from the “U treat the brown 1 badly!!1! I’mma beat u!”

2 Likes

This is legit , its like if fluffies got a legit comic book

3 Likes

Nicely done panels and pages, great work. :+1:Hope to see the next part soon.

3 Likes

Not gonna end well for bestest babbeh now is it?

2 Likes