"Spechaw 'Sketties" Part 1 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

Let me put it like this: Hes gonna have a baaaaaaad time! :skull::skull:

1 Like

The multiple a’s in bad make me think it involves sheep…maybe goats.

2 Likes

Really liking your style!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

2 Likes

3 full hours and still no part 2?!

Kidding

2 Likes

Good coloring and art style imo and for your first art and comic i think you did a great and strong start here. Good job :clap: :laughing: :+1: and worth the wait imo

Slso im guessing the fat one is gonna end up served as spaghetti like its a Sweeney Todd scene. Idk about the green one, i hope it doesnt meet a bad end personally.
Also i hope the pregnant mare gets parsley added to these special sketties which will make her forcibly abort her brood inside her.

2 Likes

I love the colouring nice job! :heart:

2 Likes

Human magic… yeah, 3 guesses as to what is going to happen to him. XD

2 Likes

Hit new fluffy musicians debut album, Miwkies.

10 Likes

Hopefully they all suffer.

5 Likes

This looks like some professional comic book (best believe I’d buy them too) :yellow_heart::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Good stuff man,make sure to go 100% on that fat prick

2 Likes

Ah yes yes i really need to bus
kkatmane

3 Likes

Oh that’s just delicious.

2 Likes

New Album by Mc Shitrat. out now :smiley:

1 Like

Hopefully the Brown Shitrat shall suffer even worse. Its a really good start so far, and good art!

3 Likes

It’s like old comics

2 Likes

Amazing artwork! Can’t wait to see what happens to the danceh babbeh

2 Likes

No mercy! Feed the bestest lardrat to the bitch mare! Light the rest of little shitrats on fire!
Now with that little outburst out of the way I have to say that your art style is really adorable!

2 Likes

I love when dancing babbehs end up getting injured when they dance, I also love when a foal (usually bestest babbeh) is overfed so much that it ends up detrimental to their health, and I absolutely love how you combined both of them into one, I am loving the way this story is going so far and the art is amazing. I can’t wait to see the next part.

4 Likes