"Spechaw 'Sketties" Part 1 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

A conflict dating back to antiquity
( WARNING: Papist propaganda )

Summary

1 Like

Neat!

4 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing more! I’m a big sucker for the neglected poopy babbeh getting love at the end, even though many here are tired of the trope. I will await little poopie’s fate with bated breath.

2 Likes

is the same concept of bad roomie?

1 Like

That art style is refreshing, also that’s rhe best shithole house I’ve seen in ages lol

2 Likes

I haven’t viewed any new stuff in quite awhile. When I see things like this, I start getting a bit of ol’ fomo. Thanks for the hard work! Excellent! :grin:

2 Likes

You and me both know that’s not how that trope works.

Poopie baby gets mistreated, bestest baby gets owned in front of mother, mother fucks around more, mother finds out, poopie baby lives high on the hog to teach them a lesson.

If the poopie gets owned too I will be: Amazed, shocked, and incredibly happy that the trope is getting bucked.

5 Likes

Bones like sidewalk chalk

2 Likes

Wow, this is Canyu Wes?

I can’t wait to see fucking die that fat shitrat and that “mummah”, and the “poopie” foal having a good life (maybe, this seems to be an complete abuse story) - Sorry for bad english

1 Like

amazing art! loving it so far

1 Like

Thanks for all the Comments and nice words guys! Just to give a brief update:
I finished coloring the next couple of page. I will soon add the text and upload them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s go!
I hope that you didn’t make the bestest lardrat’s demise to quick.

1 Like

I appreciate the “read this way” arrows. Also, a bestest dancie babbeh. Break out the thumbtacks gentlemen!

3 Likes

I just can’t sympathize too much with Fluffies that run away from perfectly fine homes.

2 Likes

Holy shit man, your art is gorgeous

2 Likes

Your art is so good that you can make such ugly bastards like this dancing foal omg i love this XD

3 Likes

Absolutely love this!

2 Likes