Stories where bestest baby gets what they deserve/ Poopie baby gets justice

as long as you aren’t including me in the “you guys” category, we’re good.

I do not pretend AT ALL on this one.

In a general sense, I just always found the mental gymnastics required for white knighting to be funny but maybe that’s what some people need to get their fix of edge

1 Like

That’s why I made my post the way I did. I agree with you. Some people aren’t ready to admit they like to see fluffies die outright. IMO, they need permission to like it. And the justice trope gives it to them.

I’m in for the violence and I’m also in it for the heartwarming stories that would give you diabetes through text if such a thing was possible. Yin Yang bro.

Honestly I think that ‘justified abuse’ or ‘justice for the poopie fluffy’ trope is contrary to the whole purpose of fluffies.
It’s about UNJUSTIFIED horrific abuse to a sickeningly cute thing that DOESN’T deserve it.
I guess what I should say in that in my ‘headcannon’, there is never any justice for any fluffy, ever.
Only suffering.
I know I have no right to force my headcannon on anyone else, it’s just my two cents.

2 Likes

Ah my mistake, don’t drink and read

1 Like

And this is why my first fluffy commission brought one of the most evil beings in fiction into play with a conex box full of fluffies and a flamethrower. Deserve has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, we’ve digressed enough. Let’s give OP what they want. They’ll transition to straight up abuse or sadbox when they are ready.

1 Like

Agreed but whatever floats someone’s boat. I get the appeal since it’s like reading the Punisher and hey we need more abuse since it’s feels like it’s rapidly shrinking part of the community. Personally I’m more partial to the “justice” just being a way to narratively ratchet up the violence instead of being the cause of the violence

1 Like

I’ve done the justified abuse thing before, and yet I generally agree with this statement. In my defense, I’ll also say that back in 2017, when the “poopie babbeh justice” trope was trending heavily on the Booru, I wrote a story specifically designed to be its antithesis. It might not be coincidence that that’s the only one of my stories that most people remember. :disappointed:

I’m confused as to why anyone on this site needs to qualify things as “my headcanon” or “my opinion”. Damn near everything in fluffy pony since the pre-Booru days has just been headcanon–the community has never has enough leadership (or any kind of a hivemind) to settle facts beyond the most basic. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is full of shit, no matter how much “research” they claim to have done.

You are as entitled to state your opinion as anyone else.

2 Likes

The rest of the internet would’ve politly disagree with you on that one

3 Likes

Eh, fuck the Internet.

4 Likes

I really can’t stand this trope anymore, honestly. It’s overplayed and comes off as completely sanctimonious by this point. There are very few recent stories that make me want to kill the poopie less than any of the other foals.

3 Likes

@gibhuggies @Wangew_Wick @ThatsWhy @BKCatharsis @Dickbutt99 @Tora
I’m glad so many people are throwing up on this theme too.
I like the color brown, my nurse pony named Silver is brown, I have a brown suit in my closet, but I would never have thought that the “poopie-babbeh-whiteknighting” theme was something noteworthy.
I just want to make a comic strip where a poopie loving hugboxer with bambi syndrome brings doom on himself.

2 Likes

Idk apparently cartoon horses having a coat like a horse is a bad thing.

Anyway we are way off track. We need to contribute to the OP’s topic here. We gave out the bad, let’s give out the good and deliver some content.

1 Like
1 Like

I have been summond ?

2 Likes

I appreciate your candor. I’ve read and thoroughly enjoyed your stories, and ofc anyone who writes about fluffies is eventually going to come up with some that are bad fluffies that deserve punishment. Just like hugbox that’s always going to be a part of the ethos, it just shouldn’t be the main part.
I basically put the last part in as a disclaimer incase anyone took offence to my opinion, as it’s happened before…the main thing I recall said to me was “you have no right to force your headcannon on someone else” which was never my intention, just used as ammunition to spew bile at me. Gotta love Reddit.
Also I jumped in on a thread specifically requesting those tropes so I didn’t want to come off as attacking OP, or “stop liking something I don’t like” kind of deal.

1 Like

Do it please

That is the issue yes

1 Like

With pleasure, but you’ll have to be patient because he’s fourth in my line, right behind the adventures of a certain anonymous pony, an attempt to draw a pig pony, and a drawn commentary on a certain comic strip.

So a fluffy?

Anyway it’s all good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I prefer justice against humans who torture innocent fluffies and having the human pick on them for being ugly is a thing humans would do, or fluffies enacting justice on other fluffies. I don’t really like humans torturing fluffies both because I don’t want to hurt cute things and because it’s about as challenging as beating a pillow. I want something which could at least hypothetically resist.