storm drain issues (timewarp)

134 Likes

THIS!
This is the one I was waiting for.
I have a feeling this is exactly what you could expect from an urban situation with fluffies.

25 Likes

I really like this.
Hits home how much of a public nuisance feral/abandoned fluffies can be.

15 Likes

This makes me think of the myth about the alligator in the sewer.

6 Likes

Maybe they should just redesign it so the fluffies can get out.

Would save them the effort of having to clear it out every time it gets clogged up.

7 Likes

This Problem could be ofset by installing a shredder or Turbine at strategick Points. We hafe does for real in German Sewerage.

10 Likes

To be fair i feal bad for the Fluffys for Posting my Turbine Solution.

3 Likes

Even worse…they could survive and breed.

Best to cut unwanted juvies in half and throw in the compost.

8 Likes

I remember this one, good to see this again.

2 Likes

lets hope they drowns

2 Likes

Worst. Fluffpile. Ever.

8 Likes

Just exterminate them all already! IDC about what hugboxer say! It’s nice to try and save these freak but they need to be exterminated.

1 Like

It’s more of a fluffplug, I think

1 Like

Time to write a story

That would never work.

It’s good to see the classics being posted here.

Lmao that’s why I incinerate after I’m done with my fluffys-places a cage box of fluffys and foals onto of a barrel fire grabbing a beer as samael watches as they scream, squirm the shit themselves begging to be released
chuckling to himself-
samael-hehehehe dummeh fwuffys

1 Like

Could get a storm drain net. I believe they use them to collect trash while also still letting water flow through. Could be the same concept here, which ultimately would end in fluffies drowning in the running water, but the city wouldn’t be flooded in this case.

1 Like

They would just have to collect the corpses on the street tho…-thinks of all the scared and damaged children minds-…hmmmmm never mind I like the idea

It seems like I’ve read a lot of stories in which they either clog storm drains or sewers. It neat when real world problems they create is explored.

1 Like